Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Makeup and Polish Storage Sale at Michael's

Now through 1/18, there are some makeup and polish storage solutions on sale at Michael's that I wanted to pass along to you.

First, for my fellow polish fanatics:


Melmers (click here if you have no idea what a Melmer is) are 40% off now through 1/18. Plus, I believe you can use this 10% off coupon for an additional 10% off the sale price (you can't use the 40% off coupon though). So let's say the Melmers are $40 each in your area (in some areas they're $30 each). With the 40% off sale that brings it down to $24. Then with the 10% off coupon, your final out of pocket price is $21.60. Not as good as the Black Friday deal (which was 60% off), but still a nice discount.

Next up:

I know a lot of you love these 10-Drawer Rolling Carts for makeup storage, and they're on sale now through 1/18 for $39.99. Again, I believe you can use the extra 10% off coupon, which would bring your final price down to $36. Pretty nice deal considering these regularly retail for $74.99 at Michael's.

If any of you try to use the 10% off coupon for either (or both) of these purchases and you were NOT able to use it, please do let us know. I read the fine print three times and I can't see that it excludes regular sale items (it does exclude BOGO sales), but you never know with these types of things...
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That same rolling cart is $24 at walmart, i have two of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I told hubby the other day I wanted to get 1 or 2, so I'm going to get one tomorrow if I can find it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the 10 drawer multi color cart at Big Lots for $29.99

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a heads up.. If you register for the newsletter, you'll get an email with a 20% off coupon, includes sale items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you can text these coupons to your phone. I wish other places did that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will the 10 drawer cart work for polish storage? the drawers look too short and not durable enough.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig