Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 11, 2014

Spotted: NEW EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush for BB/CC Creams (and more!)

Unless I am just totally clueless (wouldn't be the first time), I can't recall ever seeing a brush designed specifically for applying BB or CC creams before. Well that's exactly what EcoTools has just released and, thanks to reader Dolly, I have pics of this new brush to share with you today!

Dolly spotted the new EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush for BB/CC Creams at Walmart this week and was nice enough to share some pics with us.

image credit: Dolly for Nouveau Cheap
NEW EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush for BB/CC Creams
(retail: $7.99)

image credit: Dolly for Nouveau Cheap

Notice that this brush comes with a "bonus brush" that looks like it would be good for more targeted application. I checked the EcoTools website and sure enough, this brush is now available there as well, but it does not come with the bonus brush (perhaps the bonus brush is a Walmart-exclusive). Here's a closer look:

image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush for BB/CC Creams
(retail: $7.99--click here for more info.)

From the EcoTools website:

Specifically designed for use with popular BB/CC creams to create a smoother application and eliminate oil transfer from hands to face. The angled edge of the brush allows for easy application in hard-to-reach areas on the face while the cut and soft bristles make for a smoother finish, even around the eyes and nose.

More pics of the Skin Perfecting Brush for BB/CC Creams:
 image source: ecotools.com
image source: ecotools.com


While I was poking around the EcoTools website, I spotted even MORE  new products for 2014. Here's a look:
image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set
(retail: $5.99--click here for more info.)

Another view of this set:
A new HAIR BRUSH collection!
image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Smoothing Detangler
(retail: $10.99--click here for more info.) 

From the EcoTools website:

Five hair brush styles designed with an aerodynamic Eco-Vent™ design to dry hair 20% faster* for less heat damage and quicker prep time.
image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Smother + Styler
(retail: $10.99--click here for more info.) 
 image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Quick Volume Styler
(retail: $10.99--click here for more info.) 

 image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Full Volume Styler
(retail: $10.99--click here for more info.) 
 image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher
(retail: $10.99--click here for more info.)  

And even more new products:
 image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge - Deep Cleansing
(retail: $5.99--click here for more info.)  
 image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge - Sensitive Skin
(retail: $5.99--click here for more info.)  
  image source: ecotools.com
NEW EcoTools Natural Accent Lashes
(retail: $5.99--click here for more info.)  

Lots of new goodies from EcoTools this year! What do you think of these products so far? Are you excited to try anything in particular? I must try that BB Cream Brush (and I'll be sure to review it when I do!).

Thanks so very much, Dolly, for the great sighting and pics. If it weren't for your photo submission, I wouldn't have known about this brush, or any of the other new EcoTools products. I really appreciate the tip!
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I was just about to buy the ecotools buffing brush for my garnier bb creme, and now I will HAVE to get this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend the buffing brush. Works wonders!

      Delete
    2. Keep in mind that buffing brushes and direct application of brushes to areas of the face will literally scratch away surface cells and can lead to skin irritation and lines. Moist sponges are the best way to apply foundation products.

      Delete
  2. I almost bought one of the sponges last night but then I put it back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the new brushes. I almost picked up the BB/CC cream one before Christmas, but I put it back because I was trying to be good. I'll probably grab them when there is a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the BB/CC cream Brush with the bonus brush and they are amazing. Never have I had a brush so smooth and soft, buffing anything in is a dream! I found mine at Fred Meyers but I'm picking up another set @ Walmart for less!! I'm exciting about the deep cleansing and sensitive skin sponges, the lashes, and the duo eyeshadow brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting!!! I've switched to a powder foundation, bu I have a few BB creams to use up and winter seems a better time than summer (due to oily skin)....I'm definitely tempted by the BB/CC brush, but heck, all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to look for and try the perfecting brush for the BB/CC creams. It looks like a really nice brush. Thanks for the new sighting and info on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just purchased the eye enhancing duo brush set this morning, because I was needing a new angled eyeliner brush anyhow! It's a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely going to get the BB/CC cream brush. I don't have a walmart near me, so I guess I'll have to order through the website. The new dual ended eyeshadow brushes seems great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, can't wait to try all of these new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That BB/CC brush looks fantastic - looks like it would be good for any type of foundation, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like the Wayne Gods foundation brush I think and I LOVES me some Wayne Goss. Just wish I could afford his brushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! :)

      I intend to save up and splurge on Wayne's brushes one day. But not just yet. Life has other expenses right now.

      Delete
  12. That BB cream brush looks like the one from Wayne Goss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, the shape of this totally reminds of the purple shiseido foundation brush that is perfection but too much for my budget. Definitely grabbing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The foundation brush looks just like the Goss Makeup artist brush 1. That brush is $45 dollars.. But if it is actually soposed to be a dupe I'm not totally sure how I feel about it..

    ReplyDelete
  15. The duo brushes look great and I totally want them but I use the same makeup/office supplies organizer that you use (still love it soooooo much). Not sure how I could store a double ended brush... Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im interested in those lashes, not that it is anything revolutionary , since I can cut up a set of lashes and do pretty much the same but seems like a nice convenient product, and that BB/CC brush is calling my name, maybe it will make a difference in applying the US BB creams I have tried and just never been fond of but cant seem to throw away.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually bought the bonus pack bb/cc cream brush set last week ans returned it today. Its not very dense and soaks up so much product. I dont know if mine was defective or not but I hated it. Everytime I used it and when I washed it I was afraid the bristles were going to come out of the ferrule its so flimsy. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up the Skin Perfecting brush last week and I don't like it too much either. i end up having to use 3 times as much product because the brush soaks it all up! The brush shape is great around the eyes and nose, but I like the Custom Coverage Brush better.

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The BB cream brush is almost identical to the GossMakeupArtist foundation brush. His brushes are reqlly really expensive, so I doubt anyone will be able to compare them to see if they are true dupes, but the shape & size certainly look a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig