Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Lipstick League – week of 1.6.14



Lipstick League Question of the Week

What were some of your favorite blog posts that you wrote in 2013? 

G's answer: I loved writing the "What is a Jelly Polish?" post because I seem to get asked that question a lot, so it's nice to be able to refer readers to that post for the answer. Another post I loved was when I introduced the nickname "Nouvettes" for Nouveau Cheap readers (the Nouveau Cheap Facebook community wanted a nickname for readers, so they created it and voted on it--I did not come up with this idea myself). I also liked introducing the Beauty Bite series to you, which is a way that I can review products more quickly and still give you a run-down of the essentials. But my favorite post of 2013 was when I introduced the new blog design to you, including new ways to find what you need here. I hope you all have been enjoying the new design since it launched last Spring!

Links of the Week

Gouldylox Reviews - Want to look chiseled without the workout ? All you need are the right colors to look like you've been hitting the gym.

My Beauty Bunny - Start the New Year by winning a Nouveau Organica Makeup Palette - a gorgeous collection of 12 vegan and organic shades valued at $89.99!

Nouveau Cheap - It’s that time again! Here’s my list of the Best in Drugstore Beauty for 2013, otherwise known as the 5th Annual Cheapie Awards!

Prime Beauty - loves the all matte IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eye Shadow Palette, but wait there's more....it has transforming powers. Read on!

Phyrra - introduces us to a new indie company, Whip Hand Cosmetics. Find out her picks for best products!

we heart this - Pregnant with pimples? We've got the only ingredient you need to clear it up naturally.

Beauty Junkies Unite - Amber has the review and swatches of the much anticipated OPI Gwen Stefani Collection. Which shade/finish is your favorite?

Clumps of Mascara - shared 5 of her beauty resolutions with some of the other girls in the Makeup Wars.

 EauMG - Have any New Year’s Resolutions? Victoria has a “guide” to perfumes that will help (or hinder) your resolutions.

 Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Gouldylox Reviews - I don't really read a huge number of blogs....weird, I know. But when I have the time, I love 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic. Christine always has great real world advice and fun photos!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig