Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 16, 2014

ButterLONDON clearance sale going on NOW


Thanks so much to reader Amanda for this one! Amanda just let me know that there's a "Last Order" sale going on right now over on the ButterLONDON website, with many polishes reduced to $7.50 (regularly $15, of course). There are also duos for $14, sets for $19.50 and more. Check it out here. This sale ends on January 23th, but I wouldn't wait too long since things will probably go quickly at these prices.

Free shipping on orders of $50 or more (Amanda kindly pointed out that you'll hit the shipping minimum if you order seven individual bottles).

Thanks again for the great tip, Amanda!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this is awesome! just picked up my first butter london nail polishes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted about this! I've been wanted the Tops & Tails set for a long time, along with some of their heel products... so now that they're on sale AND I spent enough to get free shipping, I am a happy gal. (:

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig