Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Lipstick League – week of 11.25.13


Question of the Week

What beauty product were you most thankful for this week? 

G's answer: My Revlon Matte Balm in Standout. I've been so stressed this week updating the Black Friday/Cyber Monday roundups that I haven't had much time to put on makeup. This matte red has been perfect for perking up my face and making me look a little bit more "put together."

Links of the Week

Phyrra - gives you her Quick Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial Video, plus two bonus ways to get the perfect cat eye.

we heart this - reviews the latest advancement in wrinkle banishing; Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital. It's a peel that you can use around your eyes. Did you just hear angels sing? Because we did!

Beauty Junkies Unite - checks out the latest limited edition Urban Decay nail colors. They're stunning inside and out!

Chalkboard Nails - celebrates her dog’s birthday by doing nail art to match his squeaky toy. Are you a crazy dog person, too?

EauMG - shares a holiday gift guide for the chic hipster on your list!

My Beauty Bunny - It's time to get shopping! If you're looking for some fab present ideas, we've rounded up our faves for our annual Cruelty Free Gift Guide.

Nouveau Cheap - The new (and permanent, not limited edition!) Wet n Wild Coloricon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palettes are now landing in stores. Come take a peek at these beauties!

Pink Sith - shows you some uses for Aquaphor Healing Ointment and is offering a Giveaway of Aquaphor and a $50 Visa Gift Card to boot!

Prime Beauty - already caved on one of her wishlist items for Santa--The Marc Jacobs Showstopper 7-pc. Holiday Collection. Boy is she glad she did!

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Phyrra - It's no secret that I adore Musings of a Muse and she is one of my blog inspirations. You need to see her review of the all new Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm super happy for those jasmine-scented nail polish removers I found in the stocking stuffer area at Walgreens. 25 pads for $1 and they work great. Removing glitter polish takes extra elbow grease, but they're fantastic and super-fast for regular polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly, it's been the clear [peppermint I think?] Baby Lips! I tried them long ago and hated them, decided to retry, and I've fallen in love!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig