Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Spotted: NEW Wet n Wild Coloricon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palettes

If you caught my posts last week, then you know that the new Coloricon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palettes by Wet n Wild are now starting to show up at Harmon and Bed Bath & Beyond stores. These are new PERMANENT (not limited edition) palettes, and there are five different palettes in this range (for more information about these, click here).

Huge thanks to reader Awilda for the following pics. Awilda spotted this display at her local Harmon:

 image credit: Awilda for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Wet n Wild Coloricon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palettes
(retail: $3.59 - $3.99 each depending on the retailer)

Again, these are PERMANENT (not limited edition). Also, notice that there are $1 off peelie coupons on these palettes. Yay!

 image credit: Awilda for Nouveau Cheap
 Floral Values, I'm His Breezy, Tunnel Vision

(If that gray in Tunnel Vision is a matte, I'm going to be in heaven!)

 image credit: Awilda for Nouveau Cheap
Art In The Streets, The Naked Truth

Reader Fatima swatched The Naked Truth the other day on Instagram, and you can see her swatches here.

I'll be reviewing/swatching this collection (as well as all of the other Wet n Wild 2014 products I posted about here) in the weeks to come, so please check back for those posts.

What do you think of these new 5-pans so far? Any must-haves here? 

Thanks so much, Awilda, for the sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. oh, I like all of them but i MUST HAZ Art in the Streets and the Naked Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I hope they have the same quality as their trios and 8-pans.

    Also, Fergie's makeup looks ridiculous! I just had to say it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, glad you said it! The last few displays for the WNWxFergie line with that natty dreadful weave thing on her head, oh man... I can't , lol. On the upside, she looks beautiful in the "Love Stain" display.

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, I didn't even recognize her there! You're right, she looks gorgeous in that display.

      Delete
  3. Gotta have naked true and art in the streets! *going to BBandB tomorrow*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floral Values and The Naked Truth look really nice! Do I absolutely need them? No. Am I just a crazy makeup hoarder? Definitely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooo excited!!! I like them all! Especially Floral values, tunnel vision and art in the streets! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely get the Naked Truth, and if the gray in Tunnel Vision is matte, I'll get that one, too. The others look nice, but honestly, I have a metric ton of colorful shadows, and I rarely use anything other than neutrals. Because I'm boring. And because I work in research, where bright fuchsia eyeshadow is sadly unappreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I really want the grey and neutral ones

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the Naked Truth palette yesterday at a local Harmons as I found the shades unique vs. the 3 and 8 pan palettes I already own. The purple and the blue reminded me too much of what I already have from the 8 pan palettes I already own - so I passed. Naked Truth is a nice palette - good colors, great eye shadow quality. I wore it over NYX HD primer and the look I created lasted from 11am to 7pm with no real fading. Perfect for work appropriate and casual weekend looks. That all said, I do not know why WnW will not release the Spring Limited Edition Nude Awakening as a full time palette. I like it as much, if not more, than my Naked 1 Palette. In fact, between Nude Awakening and Naked Truth - a budget beauty gal could bypass Naked 1 altogether - and still achieve some great looks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Nouveaucheap are you going to do a map for these? I want to be able to find them in michigan soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope... I only do maps for LE stuff. Since these are permanent, they'll eventually be available everywhere.

      Delete
  10. Oh my God, WANT. I'm glad these are permanent because the shelves are going to be raided for the first few weeks after these are released.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to get in on that IRC on them! (Instant Rebate Coupon)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to my local Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday and couldn't find them! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely need Floral Values, I'm His Breezy, and Naked Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just saw these today in NYC at Duane Reade :-) and the Revlon Photoready skinlights are back too, for $13.49 each.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked up Floral Values and The Naked Truth, and used the coupons. I am the last person who needs to buy eyeshadow, I have so much. But they were so pretty...plus, I thought they would be nice for my purse, since it won't be much of an investment lost if they break.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig