Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Spotted: NEW Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder

Remember a while back when I posted those Maybelline sneak-peeks? Well the new Dream Wonder Powder has landed! Many thanks to longtime reader Kris Feral for this one. Kris spotted this display at his local Rite Aid this week and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: Kris for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder at Rite Aid

"The 1st powder with less talc"
"Feels like powderless powder"
"Creamy glide, smooth finish for 100% second-skin perfection"

For a closer look at the compact, check out Janine of Beauty Geeks post here (keep in mind that she's in Canada so the prices listed are higher--it looks like this one's $9.99 here in the US). I'm not sure if this comes in six shades or twelve (there are twelve in this display but that could be two of each shade).

I'm forever on the lookout for a better face powder, so expect a review from me in the future. I'll be picking this up as soon as I find it locally!

Thanks so much, Kris, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I look forward to learning more about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting...I'm curious to see how these feel since they are marketing them as a "powderless" powder. If it is what it claims, it should be pretty amazing I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G., you really should try the Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder. It's become my HG. It's silica and kaolin clay based, and comes in both loose and pressed (I've only used the pressed). Not only is it the best oil control powder I've ever used, it seems to behave well with drier skin as well.. I've worn it all winter and can get quite dry in places. It's fantastic at smoothing pores, never looks cakey or chalky, doesn't cling to dry patches, and is good for any skin tone. I'm quite fair and have no problems with it but it was designed to be invisible on the darkest skin without giving an ashy cast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you posted this - I can't wait to try it!

      Delete
  4. Color me intrigued. I'm curious what this would feel like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this replacing the Dream Matte Powder? Thats my HG powder! Ive seen one review on youtube for this one so I will probably give it a try. Hopefully its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tati of GlamLifeGuru recently posted a review of this as well as several other new Maybelline products on her channel. From her review I'm very interested in this product! Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo I look forward to your review :) I too am on the hunt for the perfect powder. I have tried so many and I am not wowed by any. You would think that all powders would be pretty much the same but that's definitely not the case with me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked this powder up the other day and haven't used it yet, however I did feel it and the texture is wonderful its super soft and creamy! Its unlike any powder I've ever felt. I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. G, I found these at Walgreens and Rite Aid today - so excited! I'm trying to remember how many shades were in the display - I think there were 12, but I can only remember the following numbers (they have shade names too but the numbers are in my head): 10, 15, 20, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 93, 95. The shade on the model was not among them though (maybe she was 30, which definitely wasn't there) - so not sure how many there are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "The 1st powder with less talc"? Hmmm. My Neutrogena Healthy Skin Powder has zero talc.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig