Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NYX Private Sale at Cherry Culture

I've got two fun NYX-related things to share with you today:

Now through Sunday (11/10) take 25% off all NYX items at cherryculture.com with code NYX2513. What's even better about this sale is that some of their NYX inventory is already reduced, so you'll receive an ADDITIONAL 25% off those items! 

For example, I added an NYX HD Foundation to my cart, which retails for $15 and is already on sale for 20% off ($12). Sure enough, after I added the code, my total for one HD Foundation was $9 (before tax and shipping, of course). Sweet!

One more fun NYX-related tidbit for you: In case you don't follow NYX on social media, yesterday they shared a sneak-peek at the new Butter LIPSTICKS, which will be out in December. Click here to take a peek!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. the butter lippies remind me of the essence lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting patiently for those lipsticks before I make any online NYX purchases. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made my order on Wed and they keep sending me this annoying email asking me for a copy of my ID.
    I finally sent them a pic of my passport name and pic area on Friday but I was not very comfortable doing that. I order from Sephora, ulta, HauteLook no problem but an I inexpensive cosmetic site asks for a copy of my ID... just so weird.
    If it wasn't because they had a bigger collection of NYX products than Ulta, CVS I would have cancelled my order.
    Let's see what happens.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig