Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Avon Holiday 2013 Collections

Today I've got some highlights from Avon Holiday 2013 to show you, including a brand new neutral palette! All of these products are now available for purchase, either through your Avon Representative or via the Avon website (some of these items are currently on sale or available in value sets, so click the links below for more info if you're interested in anything here.


Avon Holly Jolly Lip Balms
Frosty Cinnamon, Peppermint Twist, Sugar Sweet, Jolly Berry
(retail: $0.99 - available now)


Avon Candylicious Lip Glosses
Sugar Plum, Candied Peach, Pink Frosting, Gingerbread
(retail: $2.99 each - available now)

 Avon Holiday Bubble Bath Minis
Hot Apple Pie, Christmas Cookie, Jeweled Pomegranate, Soft Pink Blanket
(retail: $0.99 each - available now) 


Avon Frosty 'N Fab Glitter Nail Enamels
Golden Tinsel, Snowflake, Bronze Bow, Blue Ice
(retail: $3.99 - available now)

Christmas Pine, Enchanted Sugar Plum, Peppermint Twist, Vanilla Buttercream, Joyful Holly Berry
(retail: $9.99 each - available now)


(retail: $22.50 - available now)

There are many more Holiday 2013 products available on the Avon website--this is just a sampling of what Avon has on tap this holiday season. Again, you can order these through your Avon Representative or via the Avon website. 

Anything here catching your eye, either for yourself or for stocking stuffers?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ooh! Soft Pink Blanket sounds interesting! Wonder what it smells like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Blanket makes me think fresh and clean, but then pink makes me think sweet/candy. Gah!! I need to smell this one! Lol

      Delete
    2. Me three!!! I'm wondering if it's the same as the Soft Pink they always have, a $1 for a mini you can't go wrong. The Candied Peach gloss sounds good too, Avon always does a nice version of peach...one of my fav chapsticks from 98-99 was an Avon peach...I think it was from "The Naturals" line.

      Delete
  2. Just wow!
    I love everything!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the blue ice frosty n fab nail polish, it just came Monday. It's sooooo cute, and gorgeous!!

    I'm currently wearing Essie no place like chrome, 2 layers of the Avon blue ice glitter, the Essie flakie, and one more layer of the Avon blue ice....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I like those lip balms. They're so cute. And wanna try the bubble baths too. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the, in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really want that Pretty in Neutrals set but I have sooooo much eyeshadow I can't justify buying this! Maybe if it goes on clearance after Xmas! But those shades look absolutely amazing! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this-- I love avon! And they have such great sales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The candylicious lip glosses look interesting as well as the neutrals palette. Hope to pick them up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig