Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spotted: Milani Fall 2013 Limited Edition Textured Creams Collection

Huge thanks to reader Cassandra (@miznine509 on Instagram) for this one! Cassandra spotted the brand new Milani Fall 2013 Limited Edition Textured Creams Collection at her local Fred Meyer the other day (Fred Meyer is a retailer in the Pacific Northwest that often gets thing earlier than the rest of the country) and she was nice enough to share pics with us. And talk about timing--Milani just posted pics of this collection on their Instagram today as well!

image credit: Cassandra for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Milani Fall 2013 Limited Edition Textured Creams Collection
(retail: $4.49 each at Fred Meyer)

Keep reading for a closer look...

image credit: Cassandra for Nouveau Cheap
Milani Fall 2013 Limited Edition Textured Creams Collection

As you can see, there's a chocolate brown, pale pink, sage green, tan (or is that a warm taupe?), rust and plum in this collection. Talk about perfect for fall, right?!

As soon as I receive more info about this collection, I'll share with you ASAP. I have a feeling that this is going to be a very popular collection and, if it's anything like the first Milani Textured Collection, it should eventually be available for purchase on the Milani website as well as at select retailers across the nation. I"ll keep you posted!

In the meantime, are you feeling these colors as much as I am? I don't even know which I'd grab first if I saw this display in person!

Thanks so much, Cassandra, for the great sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love textured polish I can't wait to try this collection (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors that are perfect for fall. This collection is definitely on my lemming list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that chocolate brown. Need it, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are available now on the Milani website - just ordered all 6!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are available now on the Milani website - just ordered all 6!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these colors but have found I don't like textured creams as much as I like textured glitters, so not sure how much I'd wear these. Of course when faced with the display, I'll probably forget I don't wear textured creams hardly ever and scoop up at least half of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig