Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sneak Peek: New Jesse's Girl JulieG Limited Edition Frosted Gum Drops Holiday Collection

I probably don't have to tell you how many of us loved the original JulieG Frosted Gum Drops Collection (click here for my swatches of Rock Candy), so I'm delighted to share the news that Jesse's Girl is releasing a holiday collection! Take a look...

JulieG Limited Edition Frosted Gum Drops Holiday Collection
(retail: $3.99 each)

Keep reading for bottles shots, availability and more...

There are six shades in the Frosted Gum Drops Holiday Collection:

 Sleigh Ride

 Gift of Gold

 Mistletoe

 Sugar Plum Fairy

 Ho Ho Ho 

 Silver Bells

From Jesse's Girl:
Make spirits bright with a fabulous new manicure! Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics introduces another year of festively-chic shades with their JulieG Frosted Gum Drops™ Holiday Collection – limitededition polishes from their original textured nail line, the Frosted Gum Drops™ Collection. For a second year, top YouTube beauty vlogger Julie Gutierrez (JulieG713) added her mani-expertise to bring wintery-inspired shades that will keep nails shimmering and shining all season long! At drugstore prices, you can gift your friends and yourself and go from party to party with a “merry” manicure! 
Julie is also the designer of the existing JulieG Collection and Frosted Gum Drops™ Collectionfor Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics, both lines collaboratively bring over 50 high intensity and on-trend nail colors that range from pretty pinks to glitzy glitters.A self-proclaimed girly-girl and self-taught makeup and nail artist, in 2008 Julie began filming makeup and nail tutorials on YouTube from her bedroom and has since reached a global audience of over 100 million views.  
JulieG Frosted Gum Drops™ Holiday Collection (SRP: $3.99 each) will be available late October/early November at Rite Aid stores and online at www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com. Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics worked with talented beauty blogger Leslie Henry of Work/Play/Polish (workplaypolish.com) to produce stunning promotional images for the holiday campaign, which will be seen on displays nationwide.

That beautiful mani you saw at the top of this post is, of course, the work of Leslie (workplaypolish.com). Yay for bloggers and Jesse's Girl's support of bloggers! Oh, I also want mention that there will probably be a VERY LIMITED promotional price pre-sale on the Jesse's Girl Cosmetics website in mid-October.  Details will be announced on the Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Facebook page as they become available.

In the meantime, what do you think of the Frosted Gum Drops Holiday Collection so far? I'm thinking that green must be mine!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ooooh, I need the purple... and the green... and the blue...

    Who am I kidding? I'll buy the whole collection, just like I did with the originals. JulieG, please take all my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting all of them. Julie G has been my favorite out of the textured polishes this year by far. (I haven't tried the Zoya ones)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! The Zoyas are great but you can't beat these for the price.

      Delete
  3. I really am excited for these. I was slow to get on the textured train but I did buy one or two. Since it is a bit of a fad, I will probably only get one or two of these. Maybe the gold and red...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green and the purple must join my stash for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, more temptations from Julie G.! That purple is appealing. These are actually a lot of fun because they're easy to make gradients and funky nail art with, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I hope they come to Rite Aid. The previous collection was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these today at rite aid!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig