Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 6, 2013

Get Maybelline The Rocket and CoverGirl Clump Crusher for $4.99 each this week at Target

Two nice mascara deals to share with you today! Now through 10/12, Maybelline The Rocket Mascara and CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara are both on sale at Target (in-store and online):


This week at Target (now through 10/12):
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara on sale for $6.99
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara on sale for $5.99

There are also two printable coupons available right now over at Coupons.com:



Use these coupons at your local Target store this week and you're looking at $4.99 mascaras! Click here to access these coupons (you might have to scroll down and click "show more coupons" a few times before you see them).

At most drugstores and at Ulta, Maybelline The Rocket retails for about $7.50 and CoverGirl Clump Crusher retails for about $8.99, so that's a nice savings!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi - love your blog. I wanted to mention that there is a $2 coupon in the 10/6/13 redplum insert off any Maybelline New York mascara...making the rocket $3.99!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart also has a great deal. 2 mascaras (in a value pack) for $4. They have either the Maybelline Falsies or Maybelline Colossal one. I picked up 2 packs of each last night. Sn: the price shown says 7.94 but when it was rung up it was $4 so I ran back to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting to try out these two mascaras:). Time to get me some new babies. Thanks G

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are literally the two mascaras I use on my upper lashes. I will now be headed to Target on my lunch break! Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig