Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 23, 2013

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara has landed


Thanks to reader Fatima for letting me know that the new L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara has landed at Harmon stores, which means you'll probably be able to find at Bed Bath & Beyond stores with an extended beauty department, as well. That also probably means that it should land at the usual drugstores within the next few weeks.

For more info on this new addition to the Voluminous family, click here.

Thanks again, Fatima, for that tip!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I think they aim for Oct/ Nov release in Canada, let's hope we'll see it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks again, fatima. I really appreciate it!!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this mascara! Go get it as soon as you can. The packaging and name is slighly different here (Netherlands) but if nothing else had changed, it's a wonderful mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've been waiting for this! I hope it is epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow interesting brush! Is this a dupe of something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought mine at walmart & they also had the new maybelline colossal smoky eye mascara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so excited for this mascara, but now that I have it I'm a bit dissapointed! But maybe it just takes some time to learn how to work the brush! I got mine at Walmart just yesterday in West Covina in shade BlackBrown 869 because it was all that was left!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just bought this today at my Wal-Mart! It was $7.97. Can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked this up at my local Fred Meyer. The brush works great on my right eye, but I can't seem to figure out how to hold the brush to apply it to my left eye without making a mess. The formula takes a while to dry, I had some smudging after applying to my under eye area.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig