Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Spotted: Rimmel eyeshadows at Dollar Tree

In addition to the Milani cosmetics that have been popping up at Dollar Tree lately (by the way, if you missed my post about this a while back, the Milani holographic polishes have been spotted  recently as well), I want to make sure you know that Rimmel eyeshadows have also been spotted recently for, of course, $1 each at Dollar Tree!

Two lovely readers shared their finds with me recently. First up, reader @LittleWendyL on Twitter spotted these at her local Dollar Tree last week:

 image credit: @LittleWendyL for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Quads at Dollar Tree
(Retail: $5.99 each. Dollar Tree price: $1 each.)

And reader @pmadi66 on Twitter spotted these at her Dollar Tree last week:

image credit: @pmadi66 for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Quads from Dollar Tree
(Retail: $5.99 each. Dollar Tree price: $1 each.)

Now let me tell you in case you you don't already know: Rimmel has apparently reformulated their eyeshadow quads. I found this out from several of you after I posted about the Rimmel Holiday 2013 collection a while back. I thought that the quads in that display were repromrotes, but I was made aware by several of you that they're actually NEW, and that the formula has been reformulated (and apparently, improved!). So obviously these quads popping up at Dollar Tree are the old, original formula. But hey, if you like the original Rimmel quads, it's your lucky day!

Thanks again, @LittleWendyL and @pmadi66 for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I saw these last week, and I bought FIVE of them! So awesome to pay $5 for every kind they had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal, keeping fingers crossed that some might show up at Canadian Dollarama stores.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig