Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Everyday free shipping on domestic orders over $20 at iHerb


Attention iHerb customers! I received this email last night and if you didn't see me blab it all over social media (I was very excited--what can I say?) then here you go:

We are happy to announce Free 1-3 Day Shipping for all domestic orders over $20.00!  
With Zero Tax and Zero Shipping Costs for orders over $20.00, you can now order as often as you like:  
http://www.iherb.com  
The above is all made possible by the opening of our new Distribution Center in Hebron, Kentucky, allowing us to ship products to your door at a faster rate.  
With over 35,000 heavily discounted natural products in stock, we're confident that you'll find iHerb the best source for all your natural product needs. 

I'm a longtime iHerb customer (I've even reviewed some of their house brand products and teas here in the past) and I'm so happy that I can stock up on everything from my favorite coconut oil, chia seeds and Golden Mango Green Tea (best tea ever) to Real Techniques and EcoTools brushese.l.f. cosmetics, Badger Balm and South of France soaps (we love their bar soaps and hand soaps) and not pay shipping fees or sales tax.

Oh, and remember the jojoba oil I reviewed a while back (which I still love and use regularly)? That's available on iHerb too.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the good news. If you're also an iHerb fan, I'd love to know what types of things you like to order from them! 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooh, so this free 1-3 day shipping is brand new to iHerb?
    I haven't shopped there before, but I'm interested.

    I'd like to experiment with different oils for my moisturizer/skincare needs.

    Thx for the info, G. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing! I just ran out of jojoba oil and just thought to myself I need to get more! Awesome! Thanks as always, G :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swwet! I use lots of natural items and Vitacost doesn't give you free shipping til over $50. I normally don't need so much product. I will be checking out iHerb now! I love that they also sell Beauty without Cruelty products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan, although I've only ordered once, maybe twice. Nice to see that low free shipping threshold! I love me some free shipping.

    I got a Real Techniques stippling brush from them after doing my research and findout out that 1) Real Techniques had really good reviews for the price point and 2) iHerb had it cheaper than anywhere else online that I could find.

    I recall that they had some really good clearance deals and lots of cheap or free samples that you can order. I had fun picking those out. If they still have that strawberry lip balm, I reccomend it. It smells yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is great. Especially since drugstore.com upped their free shipping to after $35

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig