Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Spotted: More Halloween 2013 Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild products (Wild Shine and Tombstone polishes, colored mascaras and more)

If you caught my first Halloween 2013 Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild post, then you know that lots of products in the following display were already covered in that post. However, there are even MORE Fantasy Makers products to be on the lookout for this Halloween, and thanks to reader Stephanie, I have some great pics to share with you today!

Stephanie spotted a giant end-cap display at Kmart (thanks to several other readers for sharing that they've spotted this display at their Kmarts too!). Here are some pics:

image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap
Halloween 2013 Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild display at Kmart

If you look at the bottom of the picture above, there are some new colored mascaras this year, in green, pink and purple. You can see the purple tube in this photo:

 image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap

Here's a closer look:

image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap
Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Colorful Flutter Colored Mascaras
(retail: $2.99 each)

 image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap

Many of the items above and below were covered in this post. I can't recall if the paper lashes (see upper left corner of the pic below) are new for this year or if those were around last year?

 image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap

There are also some new Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Colors in this display!

 image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap

HUGE thanks to reader Me-yen on Facebook for sharing the shade names of these Wild Shine nail colors. They are:

Werewolf Vision (Yellow)
Vengeful Bride (Red/Pink?)
Jailhouse Shock (Orange)
Jealous Lover (Magenta-Fuschia)
Ghoul Time (Light Green)
Frank Is Mine (Dark Green)

 image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap

Me-yen also confirmed that the Tombstone polishes in this display are glow-in-the-dark, silver, black and orange. But oh! There are even more Tombstone polishes popping up this year (more on that in a moment!).

image credit: Stephanie for Nouveau Cheap

Several of the other items in this display were covered in this post. Also, those tubes on the left-hand side in the above pic are lipglosses, which were also available last year. You can see a closer pic of the red gloss here (it's sparkly).

Back to the Halloween 2013 Tombstone polishes! Reader @misserikeh on Instagram just shared this pic of a bowl of Tombstone polishes she just spotted at her local Halloween Spirit Store:

image credit: @misserikeh for Novueau Cheap
Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Tombstone Nail Colors at Halloween Spirit Store
(retail: $1.99 each)

Misserikeh said that the black polish in this bowl has silver sparkles in it (I'm thinking it might be Black Magic, which is pretty hard to find every year). There is also a black polish with red glitter, which I believe is Once Upon A Time from last year (as Misserikeh put it, it's like a red glitter version of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance/Revlon Facets of Fuchsia aka Scandalous). And there's also a black polish with purple microglitter, which Misserikeh described as like Bad Romance but without the large glitters. I THINK that one is new for this year, but I could be wrong!

Have you spotted this Fantasy Makers display in your area yet? Thoughts?

Huge thanks to Stephanie for the great pics, Me-yun for sharing the shade names of the polishes and Misserikeh for the Tombstone polish photo and info!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. awwwww I envy you and your stores now

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black with purple glitter is Rest In Pieces. I purchased that one last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up last year as well, from Spirit which is the only place I saw the tombstone polishes last year.

      Delete
  3. Darn! Cream shadows again. :/ I was hoping for powder this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the purple Tombstone is Purple Potion. I think it came out a few years ago so it is not new. It is exactly like Wet N Wild Night Prowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what to do with their painter palettes... But that display is epic. I will have to get myself some of that $1.99 lipstick haha!

    I don't understand why it's called glitter dust, it's straight up loose cosmetic glitter! I used it for an eye look recently! Obviously, you just have to click my name to go to my blog. :P It's quite a nice glitter, but the packaging isn't so great in my opinion. Looks nice, but then it's a bit harder to get just the right amount of glitter versus too much or too little glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been big on Fantasy Maker collections, but the green polishes look nice. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to hunt Tombstones! I generally have an easy time finding these but I only have a glow in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for this display. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's going to be a Disney Villains collection at Walgreens. :P Eyelashes, cosmetic cases, and I forget the other things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Werewolf Vision. It is really sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purchased the silver tombstone polish today. Funnily enough (and it was the same on every bottle) it's labeled at "Once Upon a Time" which, as we all know, was the black with red glitter from last year. Unless my whole display was wrong seems like they're getting lazy! The orange one is called Ghoul's Night Out (I think) and I can't be 100 percent positive but it looks like the same color as Jailhouse Shock. There's another one I bought last year called Nail in the Coffin that I got at Ulta that I never see mentioned. We need a list of every tombstone polish ever made lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I picked up one of the fat body crayons in white tonight. I'm hoping that it will work as kind of an eyeshadow base to make my pop art eyeshadows really...well, pop!! Do you think it will work? I mean, it was 2 dollars, so not a big deal if I wasted my money. I'm hoping, though, that my idea WILL work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just bought the Tombstone one in Glow in the Dark, its amazing ♥♥ I found it in my nearby Spirit Halloween store for $3.99

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to get my Wild Shine Halloween polishes on EBay since I know I wouldn't find them in my part of Florida and I tried one out and it was Jail House shock to go with my bottle of OPI Black Shatter polish for a Halloween nail look to try out and the orange takes a while to dry like most polishes, kind of the same dry time I had with Baiyou Blue from Wild Shine's permanent line, still it looked nice especially with the black crackle on top. The shimmers in the polish give it a cool leathery texture when I touch them and can see it in some of the cracks as well. Give it a try when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went back to Ebay to see if any of the Tombstone polishes were on there and found the set for this year from the same seller with all the Wild Shine Halloween ones and bought them. I have to check these things to see what everyone has been talking about since I heard about them last year and never thought of getting them until now. Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes I saw it in kmart store here in the VIRGIN ISLANDS & I bought the red, black & gold lipgloss & the glow n da dark polish. . I really love these colors

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bought all the lip gloss & the glow n the dark polish

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have the green mascara and i really like it and ive only used it on top of my regular black mascara it looks like it lengthens and separates too the color pay off was noticeable but not too noticeable its a olive-ish green

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got them in, the Tombstone polishes and they are the Once Upon Time, Go With the Glow (the glow one), Ghouls Rush In, and Darkest Hour for this year's new ones by what the seller sold. I am going to try a Halloween nail with the black crackle I got from Sinful last year and see how that will look. Nyah!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I actually like the Tombstone glow polish. It did glow in the dark while I was walking through the bathroom in the darkness before I turned on a light by what my blind eyes could see. It had an interesting effect with the crackle polish. I may have to try out another Halloween polish and see how I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you happen to know how to sharpen the body crayons? I have one and I love it. I just can't figure out how to sharpen it. I have a dual sharpener and it doesn't fit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever find a way to sharpen the body crayon?

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig