Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Football Fanatic display

Every year, Sinful Colors tends to release a "team colors" type of display right at the start of the school year/football season. Historically, these team colors displays don't feature anything new--the colors are usually all part of the permanent collection and/or repromotes from past limited edition collections.

I believe that's the case with this year's team colors display as well. Thanks to reader Angel for these great photos of the display she recently spotted at Walgreens:

 image credit: Angel for Nouveau Cheap
Sinful Colors Football Fanatic display at Walgreens

More photos after the jump...

image credit: Angel for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Angel for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Angel for Nouveau Cheap

I don't know the shade names for the polishes in this display, but I'm 98% sure that there's nothing NEW here. I do see a few shades that look like repromotes from past limited edition collections though. For example, I think that orange creme might be Clementine from the Bright Essentials Collection or perhaps Citrine from the Wow Pop Collection...

Thanks so much, Angel, for the sighting and fantastic pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I saw our local team the green bay packers it had HD nails and that gold but forgot the name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has raised their prices for Sinful Colors. Anybody else notice that? My Target has some crazy things going on in the cosmetics section. Milani is gone, and what's left of NYC and WNW are now mixed into the same section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do comments only appear after they have been approved?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever we get this display every year at the Walgreens I work at, it's just the display, no polish. We choose which colors to put in it, I always just put colors that are close to our local high schools and colleges colors, as well as surrounding ones (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured that much. Every year my displays are filled with White and Orange for the Vols. -Can't stand UT, so I never buy anything.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig