Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jane Cosmetics now at Ulta



UPDATE: Please see my post here for more information. Jane Cosmetics will be in Ulta stores beginning August 18th.

Do you remember when Jane Cosmetics made their big comeback last Summer? Well they've recently made some nice changes to their line and now it's going to be even easier to find their products! Ulta announced on their Instagram today that Jane Cosmetics are going to be sold exclusively at Ulta (in addition to the Jane website). 

Keep reading for details and a special offer...

Jane Giving Back Makeup Bag

Jane also announced that you can get a free cosmetics bag ($12 value) with any $12 purchase at Ulta right now. Sure enough, I put one of the multi-colored cheek powders in my cart ($12) and the option to select my free bag popped right up.

Looking back at the products that were available during their big relaunch last summer and comparing them to what's now available, Jane has definitely taken a different approach with their product line. The palettes and sets are gone and the focus seems to have shifted to more individual products. The packaging is cuter, and I am loving the look of their matte eyeshadow singles, matte bronzing powders and multi-colored cheek powders.

Were you a Jane fan back in the day? Did you try anything from their relaunch last summer? Are you excited to try any of these new products? I'm really happy that Jane is now at Ulta, since Ulta always has $3 off $10 purchase coupons, sales and shipping promos.

And thanks to reader @izzygo21 on Instagram for the tip about this today!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Oh wow, I used to use Jane silver eyeshadow back in middle and high scool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it.. I LIKED the palettes. They were a heck of a lot cheaper than the new options as well. Hopefully the new products are worth those price tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love the lip glosses in the little packet thing! Banana was my fav! I actually still think I have one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mannnnn! I remember rockin' some bright blue Jane mascara back in middle school hahah I had no clue this brand was still alive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great news for old school Jane lovers like me, but man, their prices went way up! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the same Jane that used to be around the same price as NYC and bonnie bell products?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have a Jane nail polish from many many years ago. It's actually my favorite polish to this day. It's a fall type of mauvey purple/gray shimmer that is perfect for my skin tone. I've heard nail polish "goes bad" but I don't have any problems with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my first lipsticks was a brown lipstick by Jane! Can't wait to see what they will have a Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will be going in to stores in a very small section, like Essence. It likely won't be for a few more weeks, however.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane was one of the first brands that I tried out when I first started wearing makeup, I was so sad when they stopped carrying it in my local drugstore! I'm excited to see where they're going to be taking the brand and how they're revamping it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved their EyeZing Single eyeshadows! I still have some. And their Blushing Cheeks powder blushes were great. The new eyeshadows and blushes look really nice. But yes, their prices have gone up! They're more expensive than Milani which is what they were comparable to, back in the day. I'm still curious but too bad we have no Ulta in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Strange... If you look at their store locator, the products are available at more than just Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first "real" lipstick was from Jane! This excellent nude lippy

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig