Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hot deals, sightings and updates (oh my!)

I've got lots to cover today so let's get right to it, shall we? Let's start with the one-day-only deal:


Free shipping on any order on the Avon website with code 1DAYFS. Expires at midnight tonight (8/21). If you've been thinking about trying the new Mega Effects Mascara that I reviewed the other day, now's the time to do it!

Thanks so much to reader Sonja for this tip! Next up:

For details and instructions, click here.

The fine print:
*Terms and Conditions  Available while supplies last. Valid online only at www.zoya.com through 8/25/13,11:59pm EST. Not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Shipping & Handling fees apply. Continental US only. Free items will be those of equal or lesser value. Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments and Color Spoons. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors, web related issues or any errors associated with declined credit cards. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Code must be entered at time of purchase. One code per account - code cannot be reinstated for canceled orders. Limit 6 free Zoya Nail Polish Colors. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing if volume warrants it.

Thanks to reader Lisa Marie for being the first to share this one with me this morning!

SIGHTINGS:
  • Thanks to several readers for sharing that, in addition to all of the other Milani stuff that's been popping up at Dollar Tree over the past few months (check the comments on this post for details), the Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquers have also been spotted at Dollar Tree recently (for $1 each, of course!). I love this line (here's my favorite shade)! What a DEAL, right? 
  • I was at Rite Aid today and spotted this. All Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks and Wild Shine Polishes are on sale for $0.69 for the entire month (now through 8/31).
UPDATE:
  • I just updated the Sally Hansen Fall 2013 Complete Salon Manicure Collection post from yesterday with shade names for all of the polishes in the display, plus I also received info on the other designers (and which shades they created). AND, I confirmed for those who asked if that rose-gold polish really is a true rose-gold (it is, and I even linked to a reader swatch of it!).

That's it for now, but be sure to check out the most recent comments on the You Tell Me page for some awesome reader-submitted sightings and deals. You all have been blowing up that page lately with terrific info and I'm so grateful!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am so excited! Thanks so much for posting this I am definitely taking advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G. (or anyone else) do you know how to sign up for a mailing list for Avon? or any other way to get notified when they run specials? I can't seem to find a newsletter etc. anywhere on their website.. and my request for my rep (assigned to me by Avon when I opened an account the first time) to contact me was ignored. I hope she's not getting credit for my purchases, because she stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Avon I picked up both the Irresistibly Sexy shadow quads on clearance for $2.99 each. They also had the Glimmerstick Chromes on clearance for $1.87.

    They have new eyeshadows coming out... and the supershock liners are finally coming to the US market as well. They are on the website but not active yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an email from Avon today (Aug. 22) saying the free-shipping offer is extended by one day.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig