Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

H&M US online store now open

When I saw the news back in July that H&M would be launching an online store for US customers, I pretty much squealed and couldn't wait to let you know. I'm delighted to tell you that their online store is now officially open for business!

For those new to H&M or perhaps wondering why I'm posted about a fashion retailer here on my beauty blog, allow me to show you some of their (inexpensive) beauty products, which are now available for online purchase:

(all images via the H&M website)




H&M 5-Pack Eyeshadows
(retail: $5.95 each, 5 x 0.05 oz. on the H&M website)

I've noticed that some of these palettes haven't received the greatest reviews online (the pigmentation appears to be weak), but I'm HOPING that since they have their cosmetics available in their online store, this will be mean that their Limited Edition palettes will eventually be available for purchase online as well. Some of their past LE collections have looked wonderful and quite affordable.

H&M Lipsticks
(retail: $5.95 each, 0.16 oz. on the H&M website)

The H&M lipsticks tend to receive much more favorable reviews online--check out this review here. I'm really excited to try some of these.

H&M Lip Pencils
(retail: $4.95 each, 0.1 oz. on the H&M website)

I've seen some nice reviews online for these, such as this one here. I'm not even close to being "over" chubby, twist-up lip pencils yet. Are you?

H&M Nail Polish

As of the time of this post, the above photo is on the H&M online website, however there are no polishes available for purchase when you click on the "Nails" category. Hopefully they'll be up soon! I've seen bloggers review everything from H&M holo bar glitter polishes to matte top coats, and they even had a Limited Edition Snow White Collection for Winter 2012. So I hope the online variety is rich and varied when it finally debuts.

H&M Bronzing Powder
(retail: $5.95 each, 0.3 oz. Available in two shades on the H&M website)

This baby gets raves online and has an average rating of 4.2 stars on Makeup Alley. Can't wait to give it a whirl (literally, with a fluffy powder brush. OK that was bad, I know.)

A few products I haven't seen any reviews for online, but look quite interesting:

 H&M Shimmer Powder
(retail: $6.95, 0.1 oz. Now available on the H&M website)

H&M 5-Pack Shimmer Eyeshadow
(retail: $5.95 , 5 x 0.05 oz. Now on the H&M website)

To see all of the beauty products that are currently available for purchase on the H&M US online store, click here

Do you own any H&M cosmetics? I would absolutely love to hear from you if you have any suggestions or things to perhaps skip if planning a haul!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. OK I feel dumb because I thought H&M always had an online store..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They originally did, but earlier in the year they took it down for some time.

      Delete
    2. Right about the time they came out with a sweater I wanted (when I was across the country and away from stores) I'm still kind of pissed that I missed that cute sweater...

      Hopefully the webshop reopening will prevent that kind of tragedy in the future!

      Delete
  2. Finally!! My day has now been fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, yay, I feel like I should do a celebration dance. I've been wondering for years why H&M didn't have an online store. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't even think about those eyeshadow palettes. They're horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this! They look so cute to me (despite the blatant rip-off of the Naked palette font) and look like they have the potential to be soft and pigmented (maybe like Wet 'n' Wild). What a shame!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig