Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

NEW Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Aging CC Cream SPF20

You all know that I love the Lumene BB Cream but in case you haven't heard, they now have a CC Cream:

Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Aging CC Cream SPF20
(retail: $14.99, 1.0 oz; available in Light and Medium)

From Lumene:

Trying to keep that young fresh skin forever? Now you can with Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Aging CC Cream. This fabulous 6 in 1 color correcting cream is infused with Wild Arctic Lingonberry and SPF 20. Getting that fresh radiant look just got easier with Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Aging CC Cream as it helps moisturize, cover imperfections, even skin tone and protect against signs of aging all in one.

This product is now available at Ulta and also at CVS (hopefully Walgreens will carry it too). Here are the ingredients (from the Ulta website):

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Are you a Lumene fan? Think you'll give this one a shot (provided that one of the shades works for you)?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. CC stands for Color Correcting. In theory, a CC Cream is like a BB Cream (an all-in-one product) but not as sheer and with better pigmentation (for color correcting) than a BB Cream. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, G I really hope you're going to review this one! I bought the Lumene BB cream based on your recommendation, and I'd love to know how/if the CC cream differs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lumene makes a fine BB Cream. I'm sure Walgreens will be carrying this CC. I will look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their BB cream, I have to try this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got this last week at cvs, the red box gave me a coupon that was good for $5 off Lumene annnd it also gave me a coupon $5 off a $15 beauty purchase! Works pretty good, I like how it illuminates without the use of shimmers. I don't like how I still have to set it w/ powder to help with shinyness, I almost always use an anti-shine product prior too. It covers nicely and seems to fill in large pores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite drugstore CC cream!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig