Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rite Aid ALERT (for next week)

Attention Rite Aid Shoppers! I was just going over the weekly ads for next week and STOP THE PRESSES! Next week is going to be insane, so you might want to hold off on any Sally Hansen, Wet n Wild and Physicians Formula purchases until Sunday!

Starting 7/21 and running through 7/27 at Rite Aid:
  • 40% of All Sally Hansen cosmetics, nail color, bleach and hair removers; Spend $15 (after the 40% deduction) and you'll get $5 back in +UP Rewards
  • 30% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics; Spend $10 (after the 30% deduction) and you'll get $3 in +UP Rewards
  • BOGOFREE all Physicians Formula eye makeup and concealers
  • BOGOFREE all Rite Aid Renewal and Salon Plus polish removers, implements and cotton (I've been told by several of you that Rite Aid makes a polish remover exactly like the Target Dip-It and since it's in their Renewal line, it will be BOGOFREE)

There are even more great deals than what you see above, but these are the hottest (in my humble opinion). My full wrap-up of all of next week's sales will be up on Saturday!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up!!! Sharing this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! I have to do another clearance bin haul Friday a.m. and get the Revlon foundation for $2 so I am gonna plan what I need for next week. Love that the lame RA close by is now a really awesome one thanks to a make over

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30% off WnW, woohoo! I have had my eye on the Comfort Zone palette for some time now. It may be time to hoard Reserve Your Cabana, too... Let's just say I have BIG PLANS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does implements include the Rite Aid Renewal brush line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, implement is nail files,clippers and tools like that. Not cosmetic brushes. Sorry!

      Delete
  5. Does that include the Sally Hansen Gel POlish Starter kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I'm actually working on a post about this very thing right now! :D

      Delete
  6. Let's see....what work do I need to do in that part of town where the Rite Aid is...hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would the physician's formula shimmer strip look-a-likes be considered eye products?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited to see this since the only polish remover that I ever use for about a year and a half now has been the Rite 100% Acetone Jar remover. Just in time too because I'm going to be needing another jar since mine is getting kind of gross.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig