Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spotted: NEW Revlon Limited Edition Denim & Diamond 3D Jewel Applique Collection

Revlon seems to be releasing limited edition 3D Jewel Appliques each season, and today I'd like to show you the latest collection, Demin & Diamond, which was spotted recently by reader Mary of Mobile Digits. Take a look:

image credit: Mary for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revlon Denim & Diamond 3D Jewel Applique Collection

image credit: Mary for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Mary for Nouveau Cheap
 Zippers!

image credit: Mary for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted this new collection in your local drugstores yet? In my area, CVS usually seems to carry these first. Are you a nail sticker fan? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Mary, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I haven't seen these yet. My Walgreens still has a lot of the spring ones left and so does CVS.

    I love the SH strips but haven't tried the Revlon yet. I haven't had good experiences with ones that peel off instead of needing polish remover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not had much luck with nail stickers--either they are not sticky enough and they peel off, or they're too sticky and take some of my nail with them.

    With that said, though, some of these are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone tried these Revlon ones? I've tried the Sally Hansen and those are excellent, but since these aren't "real nail polish" I'm skeptical. The only brand of "stickers" I've tried were the L'Oreal ones and those were horrible. That's why I won't try these unless someone else has a good experience with them. That being said, Revlon does have great patterns, but I'm just afraid to buy them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so welcome for the pics! I was very surprised to find them in my little rinky-dink town before anyone else had seen them! I'll probably try them out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that the Revlon ones are nail polish as well. Just like the SH ones, which I love.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig