Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Product Sightings (pic heavy)

Here's a collection of many (and I do mean many) new products that both I and some lovely readers have spotted recently at various drug/mass/grocery stores.

NOTE: Some of the products featured in this post are things that I've spotted within the past month or so, and some may not be brand new to you. Please keep in mind that not everyone gets access to new products at the same time, so these posts are meant to help let everyone know what's new and on the horizon. I am absolutely aware of the fact that some of these products may have already been in your area for weeks or even a few months. Thanks!

So let's get started:

Reader Fatima spotted a large floor display at CVS the other day, containing many of the new Maybelline products I've been blogging about for weeks now (nice to see them all in one place!):

image credit: Fatima for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Fit Me Gel Stick Foundation, Big Eyes Mascara, Color Tattoo Pure Pigments, Master Smoky Eyeliners (And maybe a few new 24HR lip color shades?)

Next up, reader Rachelle spotted some new body washes at Walmart recently:

image credit: Rachelle for Nouveau Cheap
Tone body wash in Blissful Bouquet

image credit: Rachelle for Nouveau Cheap
Suave Seasonals Summer 2013 body washes in Sweet Guava Nectar and Fresh Berry Harvest
(I believe the Suave Seasonals are Walmart-exclusives)

Next up, I spotted these at my local Food 4 Less (grocery store chain in San Diego) a little while back:

Vo5 has come out with 30 oz pump bottles!

Here are some products I spotted at my local Kmart a few weeks ago:

 Calgon Turquoise Seas is back!

Remember in March of 2012 when I told you that Calgon was bringing back their fan favorite, Turquoise Seas? Weill it took a while, but I FINALLY found the body mist in my area! So don't give up--you may see it near you soon (if you haven't already). PS: It smells JUST like I remember it from back in the day!

NEW Vo5 Ocean Refresh shampoo and conditioner

The newest addition to the Vo5 line, Ocean Refresh has a very nice sea-salt note to it and I've been loving it ever since I bought it a few weeks ago at Kmart. It's probably one of the most moisturizing of the Vo5 formulas I've tried.

Next up, here are some fun nail products I spotted at Rite Aid a little while ago:

 Pretty Woman Velvet Provocateur Nail Kits



 Fing'rs Edge Art Box

So happy to see a drugstore dotting tool! And it looks like it has a really fine point, too.



More new Fing'rs kits:

 Fing'rs Edge Duo FX Top Coat Polishes

  Fing'rs Edge Heavy Metal Nail Art

Also at Rite Aid, I spotted a new leave-in treatment:

 Mane 'n Tail Hair Strengthener Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treamtent

And this new L'Oreal display:

L'Oreal Sublime Sun Liquid Silk Face Lotion SPF30 and Silk Touch Body Lotion SPF30

At my local Vons (grocery store chain in Southern California) I spotted some new items:

 New Lever 2000 Pomegranate & Coconut Water Bar Soap

I cannot remember the last time I used Lever 2000 bar soap but MAN does this soap smell yummy.

 TRESemme Platinum Strength Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioning Treatment 

"Repairs up to 2 years of damage"

TRESemme Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray

Over at CVS recently, I spotted a few new items:


NEW L'Oreal EverStrong Thickening Shampoo, Conditioner and Tonic

 NEW Essence of Beauty 2-in-1 Powder and Blender Brush
(the bristles near the ferrule are blue!)

 Pantene Truly Natural Hair Collection Co-Wash and Deep Conditioner

Not new (this line came out in January), but the Co-Wash and Deep Conditioner finally landed in my area! For more info on this line, click here.

Whew! I think that's it for now. Have you spotted any of these new products in your area? Do you already own anything featured in this post? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks again, Fatima and Rachelle, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. oh man! Do you know if they sell fingrs edge products anywhere besides rite-aid? I want them ALL but I've never seen that brand around here! (there's no rite aids in florida :( )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they're also sold at Walmart. :)

      Delete
    2. I see Fing'rs Edge at Walmart ALLLLL the time and I'm in Georgia.

      Delete
    3. thank you both! I am gonna run to my walmart ASAP!

      Delete
    4. I saw the nail art tool set at Meijer yesterday!

      Delete
  2. Fing'rs Edge Art Box! Want!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! No Rite Aid in this neck of the woods, but G said she thinks Wal-mart carries this brand...off to Wal-mart I go! :)

      Delete
    2. I bought Edge Art Box at Walmart a month or so ago. Great little kit but I don't remember the price. Maybe $4.00. Therevare several different collections of nail art. Just bought the Heavy Metal kit today at RA. I can't wait to play with it! When autumn comes. I would like to try Velvet nails. To me it seems to intense of a finish for summer!

      Delete
  3. WOW all the body and hair products are exciting.. my favourite is the new Everstrong Thickening line!!!! Only shampoo line I ever saw a difference with my hair and now a formula for us thin hair girls!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the fing'rs art box with the brushes. Do not waste your money on those! They are very short and probably best for small hands. Also the bristles fell out after the first use! The dotting tool fell off the handle after a couple uses and I wasn't even rough with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, of all the things you posted here, I find the Mane 'n Tail spray intriguing! I'll definitely buy that when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ONLY problem with velvet manicures is they collect hair like mad. DON'T PET YOUR ANIMALS! I also *think* they're a pain with lotions and washing hands. (Trying to remember what's been said about the velvet mani)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! Maybelline is getting so expensive these days. $9 for mascara, eyeshadow and foundation seems steep even though i'm from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the artwork on the bottle of Tone body wash, and the colours are so soft and pretty! Bummer that they aren't cruelty-free. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. If anyone is in Houston, try HEB to find the color tattoo pure pigments, they're only $4.87 or something like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heb is that a sister company to Kroger? (I'm in NC)

      Delete
  10. Ahhhh! Does anyone know which stores the maybelline products are in? I have to find that foundation!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig