Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spotted: NEW Ombre nail color sets from Wet n Wild and L.A. Girl

First we had the ombre sets from China Glaze, and then the Wet n Wild Wild Shine ombre sets. And just the other day I posted about the e.l.f. set I spotted on the Target website.  But now, thanks to reader Amanda of Pretty Girl Science, I've got pics of two other ombre sets to keep an eye out for at the drugstores! Amanda spotted the L.A. Girl Ombre sets at her local Wegmans (northeast chain):

image credit: Amanda for Novueau Cheap 
L.A. Girl 5-piece mini ombre sets
(retail: $5 at Wegmans)

Amanda spotted these Wet n Wild Megalast ombre sets at CVS. She confirmed that there are no new shades here (they're all core shades):

image credit: Amanda for Novueau Cheap 
Wet n Wild 4-piece ombre set in Burning Bright

image credit: Amanda for Novueau Cheap  
Wet n Wild 4-piece ombre set in Burning Bright

image credit: Amanda for Novueau Cheap 
Wet n Wild 4-piece ombre set in Cool and Collected

image credit: Amanda for Novueau Cheap  
Wet n Wild 4-piece ombre set in Cool and Collected

Have you spotted either of these ombre sets in your area? Thoughts? I love minis...I such a sucker for tiny bottles of polish. Are you?

Thanks so much, Amanda, for the great sighting and pics (and new lemmings!).
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I've seen the LA Girl sets at Fred Meyer for at least a month now. But I haven't seen the wet n wild ones yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK I saw the Wet n Wild ones a while ago. Been very long since I was in my Walgreens or CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the L.A. Girl Ombré sets at Gordmans. I can't remember prices but I will say I've never seen L.A. Girl anywhere else, at least that I noticed. No Rite Aids around here so I miss out on a lot of good polishes. I'm from MO and never heard of Wegmans or Fred Meyers so I have no idea if Gordmans are located anywhere else. I so hope I can find the Wet n Wild ones at a CVS. I'm nuts about blue and cool color ombré!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like the wnw sets should have 5 bottles-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought LA Girls Ombre set in pink a couple of months ago at Family Dollar and thought it was pretty decent, though I really only used it once. And G., like you I am a big sucker for mini bottles! I really hope to find WNW Cool and Collected! Lovin' those colors! Great job Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wegmans is not just a midwest chain... they also exist in upstate NY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doh, I knew that Wegmans was NY and NJ but I was thinking of Meijer when I typed Wegmans! Meijer is rhe midwest chain. Lol! Thanks for catching that. :)

      Delete
  7. Oooh I love doing ombre nails. These kits will take all the guess work out of which polishes I should pick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen the Wet 'n' Wild sets anywhere around here (SE Michigan), but my Kroger (grocery store) had some LA Girl ombre sets back in March. One looked like the teal/turqoise one in this display picture; the other two were pinks and greys. I haven't seen that pastel hued one.

    I too find mini bottles very tempting but am getting better at leaving them in the store. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah ... I meant purples not pinks. Guess my brain just couldn't believe there were purples I didn't buy.

      Delete
  9. Wegman's is northeast, not Midwest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I actually knew that! Lol! My mind was thinking Meijer when I wrote it (they're the Midwest chain). I just fixed it. :)

      Delete
  10. I've been seeing the la girl ones at Smith's Marketplace for a couple months now, cool but not something I'd pick up :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the LA Colors ombre sets at Family Dollar the other day for $3.50

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig