Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More new products from Maybelline (with sneak-peek photos!)


We've got pics of the new Color Tattoo Pure Pigments, folks! Today on Instagram, Maybelline shared this sneak peek. And Total Beauty posted a sneak-peek on their Instagram here as well here (wow, look at that blue!). And literally, right as I was writing this post, reader Sarah Nelson left a comment on the blog saying that Maybelline posted an update on Twitter today confirming that these are LOOSE powder pigments, and that they'll hit stores next month (June). Thanks so much for that info, Sarah!

Also new and coming soon from Maybelline:
  • In this photo posted by @victoriachan88 on Twitter, you can see a shot of the Fit Me Shine-Free Gel Stick Foundations I first posted about here (these were mentioned in this month's Seventeen Magazine). A huge thanks to reader @makeupbybrandi on Twitter for the heads-up about this photo!
  • In the lower right-hand corner of this photo, there's something new called Master Smoky (I don't know anything about this yet--this info is once again from reader @makeupbybrandi)!
  • Also in this photo, you can see the new The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara (this is a dual-end mascara with one end for upper lashes and one end for lower lashes), which Janine from Beauty Geeks posted about here (thanks again to @makeupbybrandi for the tip on that!). And of course the Color Tattoo Pure Pigments are in that photo as well, in addition to the Limited Edition Polka Dots and Holographic (duochrome) Color Show Nail Color Collections that I blogged about last week. 

Whew! I think that about covers it for now. If I failed to thank anyone for any of the information in this post, I am sincerely sorry and I did not do it intentionally. I was out of commission for a few days and I'm super behind on reading tweets, comments, etc. so I did my best to piece everything together. 

Also, if any of you know anything more about the new orange Baby Lips shade, OH! Orange, please do let us know!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Even though I have yet to find out how to make blues wearable on my eyes, that blue pigment is too gorgeous to pass up. I can't wait 'til they're in stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely want some of these pigments in my stash! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Fit Me Gel Stick reminds me of that Maybelline Express 3 in 1 Makeup they had years ago. Maybe they brought it back to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited about the new false mascara with the dual wand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of bummed, I was really looking forward to the color tattoos being the original cream formula but with bright, pigmented, matte shades. The matte shades they've done up until now have all been phenomenal, would've loved some more :(

    But the other products are exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem! I just hope I love them as much as I love the cream Color Tattoos. I'm not sure about the whole loose powder thing but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for this. Cannot wait for the tinted facial product similar to the Erno Lazlo one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little disappointed because I just started getting into cream shadows and learning how to use them, and now it appears I have to brave my fear of loose pigments! Alas.

    Since I loved the color tattoo creams so much, I know I'll break down and try these out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The loose pigments look like OCC's Loose Colour Concentrates, just more matte shades it looks like. Loose pigments REALLY aren't hard to use!! Promise!!! I have indie eyeshadows that are loose (and badly packaged but that's because they overfill these tiny pots) and you just have to dip, tap the excess off in the pot and just pat the color on. Easy! Just a little tiny bit of work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone know if these products will be in the permanent line? Or are they just limited edition? (Because I'm currently on a no buy.. and I really hope I don't have to break it!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have Master Smokey in the UK, they came out the end of 2012 I think, they are a jumbo pigment rich matte shadow pencil with a smudger attatched to the end, they come in purple, black and navy. There may be more colours but I can't remember offhand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Fit Me stick looks like it could be the Maybelline BB Stick that's pretty popular in other parts of the world. I'm sooooooo excited that we might get to try it and with SO MANY color options! I seriously cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig