Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 9, 2013

HOT drugstores deals starting Sunday (3/10)

It's been a busy weekend and I haven't had access to my desktop today, so apologies if this post looks a little strange since I'm writing it from my phone.

This week we have some seriously awesome deals at all three chains! Here are the can't-miss sales for the week (full round-up coming tomorrow).


All sales start 3/10 and run through 3/16.

CVS:

40% off all Physicians Formula cosmetics

All Revlon nail polishes $4.99 with $2 back in Extra Bucks (limit 6)

Buy any Revlon foundation, powder, blush or concealer with a regular retail price of $4.99+ get $4 back in Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes clearance)

Spend $10 on Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail color get $5 Extra Bucks* (limit 1)

*To sweeten this deal, there's a printable $2 off Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish coupon here. This brings your out-of-pocket down to $8 instead of $10 (remember: coupon deductions are taken after you meet the rewards threshold, not before), and then you'll get $5 Back in Extra Bucks. In other words, after coupons and rewards, you'll get $10 worth of product for just $3!

RITE AID:

40% off Almay foundation, powder, blush, concealer or bronzers

30% off all NYC cosmetics

Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $8+UP (limit 2)

Spend $12 on any Prestige Cosmetics get $6+UP (limit 2)

WALGREENS:

50% off all Rimmel cosmetics
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. The 40% off all Physicians Formula cosmetics at CVS sounds so good. Definitely heading out to my local store tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a nice time to stock up! :)

      Delete
  2. You can always go to Walmart if its closer. I hate trying to shop around for these sales, so I just tell them the sales at these places and they honor it. Thanks G for all your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big Walmart shopper so i'm curious if you can tell me something: how do they match a sale if it involves rewards? Or do they only match sales that are a straight percentage off?

      Delete
    2. I've always wondered about this too. I'll have to try that this week. My WalMart has the PF nail polishes with the rebate stickers, so that would be an awesome deal!

      Delete
    3. Curious-- "tell them" how at Wal-mart? Print off a flier or shopper?

      Delete
    4. I've seen people bring in the sale flyer several times. I doubt they would honor +up or ecb offers.. but usually will match direct sales. I have also had them accept other stores coupons, including the catalinas from Walgreens. Definately YMMV though.. really depends on who is ringing up your purchase.

      Delete
    5. I love Walmart! They price match straight prices on specific items only. No BOGOs or % offs. You need to bring the whole ad with you and get a friendly looking cashier. There is always at least one cashier that is overly careful, and you have to watch out because they WILL remember you next time and tell you off. Print off the coupon policy if you plan to coupon there a lot.

      Delete
    6. Thanks for all the info, ladies! Very good to know that it only works for straight prices and not percentages off, BOGOS, etc.

      Delete
  3. Since I want the PF BB powder I think a trip to CVS is in order! Hope to find the time! It is so annoying not having CVS locally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I saw this sale! I literally said, ”I bet Robin is going to grab the BB powder!” Lol!

      Delete
    2. Finally got my back side to CVS on Friday and the BB Powder was gone! Ugh so I finally decided that I wanted it even at full price so I got it st Ulta today. Took some of the sting off the $12.99 price with a $3.50 store coupon. Can't wait to try it. I swatched it on the back of my hand and I think it is going to be just what I was looking for. Also grabbed s couple of Miliani lipsticks, one in Flamingo Pose. Boy is that bright!

      Delete
  4. There was a sure coupon in the paper this weekend too and CVS has the Morrocan on sale this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing you meant to say Suave? :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry I did mean Suave. It was early in the morning :-)

      Delete
  5. OMG. I have to go to Walgreens. Like, now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rimmel half off? I'm going to check out those Kate Moss matte lipsticks you reviewed, and see if I can control myself in my no-buy effort, already a fail, since I bought four Sinful Colors polishes last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think that $2 the Sally Hansen coupon will work at Ulta? Those polishes are buy one get one 50% right now. I just don't know if they take manufacturer coupons...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ulta accepts manufacturers coupons.

      Delete
  8. I bought 3 of the Kate Moss matte lipsticks (red packaging), 1 of her originally ones (black packaging), Rimmel's gentle eye make up remover, the new Scandal eyes mascara, Stay Matte pressed powder & Match perfection 2 in 1 concealer + highlighter all for less than $25 at Walgreens!! What a great deal. Gotta love 50% off :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone not sure what to get on the Rimmel sale.. the new scandaleyes eye crayons are great. They are my new HG TL/WL liner.. stay all day. Almost as good as the Milani shadoweyez, and many more colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sally Hansen $10 get back $5eb -- would it work on something that is $9.99?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just got 3 Kate lipsticks, and my first Stay Matte powder for 50%!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig