Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spotted: Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips - NEW DESIGNS

Wow. I feel so incredibly behind! I haven't even tried any of the original Sally Hansen Gel Strips designs yet, and they've already come out with NEW designs!

Reader Kelli spotted this display at Walgreens the other day and was kind enough to share. Take a peek!

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
New Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips designs

Keep reading for a closer look at all eight new designs...


 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

What do you think of these new designs? Have you tried any of the original designs? I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Thanks so much, Kelli, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I found these designs already on clearance at my local Walgreens. I got them for free! They were $3.87 each and I still had the $5 off coupons of the insta-gel strips. I bought 3 of them and I was able to use two of my coupons. Today was 15% off date at Walgreens so that brought the price down to about $3.29 each. After the coupons, they were free! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig