Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spotted: Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polishes (new shades and magnets)

Are you "over" magnetic polishes yet? If your answer is "No!" then you'll be happy to know that Sally Hansen has released some new magnet designs and shades! As you'll recall, the original Sally Hansen Magnetics all had the same half-moon shape magnet design. In this new display, there are four new magnet designs.

Thanks to reader Kelli for sharing some pics--she spotted this display at Walgreens. Take a look!

 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
New Sally Hansen Magentic Nail Polishes

Keep reading for a closer look...


 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

The shades in this collection are:
Pink Force, Purple Magnitude, Slate Spark, Cosmic Blue, Atomic Alloy

Kelli said that Slate Spark has a duochrome-y look to it. Have you spotted these new designs/shades in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Kelli, for the sighting and pics!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love magnetic polish, and i tried and loved Sally Hansens magnetic polishes, so yes..I will definitely pick up a few of these !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to grab the purple at least...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i'll wait till i see them swatched. I have one since it was on clearance but the magnetic effect is very weak :(. I thought i was the magnet but i didnt have much luck with any of my other three of different brands, it was better but not great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two of these magnet polishes and I love them. I have to old magnet and I saw these new ones at Kmart recently. There weren't very many, looked more like a sample display. I did see the different magnet designs and I was tempted to buy one, as they have some $ 2 off coupons on the display, but I didn't indulge. :( Hope you guys spot them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased the slate spark on clearance at KMart. I'm in love!! Everyone has asked me if my nails have been professionally done. The color is great and the design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig