Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spotted: New Organix Moroccan Argan Créme Sheer Opulence Masque & Sheer Hydration Leave-In Mist

For those who may have missed my original post, Organix has released three new lines: Moroccan Argan Créme (not to be confused with the original Moroccan Argan Oil line), Biotin & Collagen and Citrus Mint (click here for pics).

Longtime photo contributor Jess spotted two new styling/treatment products in the new Moroccan Argan Oil Créme line at Ulta and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
New Organix Moroccan Argan Créme Sheer Opulence Masque
New Organix Moroccan Argan Créme Sheer Hydration Leave-In Mist

Have you spotted either of these new products in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pic, Jess!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have not seen these yet but Oh I can not wait to hunt them down. I love the organix line especially the masks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery Masque yesterday, have it in my hair now. Smells great!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig