Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 27, 2012

Spotted: New Organix Shampoos and Conditioners

Attention Organix fans! We've got three new formulas hitting stores now, including one that's a little bit different than any of the other shampoos and conditioners I've seen from Organix to date. Reader Kristina spotted a new Organix display at her local CVS and was nice to share some pics:

image credit: Kristina for Nouveau Cheap
New Organix Haircare

Keep reading for more info and pics...

image credit: Kristina for Nouveau Cheap 
New Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Shampoo & Conditioner
 
image credit: Kristina for Nouveau Cheap 
New Organix Biotin & Collagen Shampoo & Conditioner

image credit: Kristina for Nouveau Cheap 
New Organix Citrus Mint 3 in 1 Shampoo, conditioner + Body Wash

Notice how this last formula is a 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I think this is the first time we've seen a product like this from Organix (correct me if I'm wrong).

Have you spotted/tried any of these new offerings from Organix? Thoughts?
 
Thanks so much for the great sighting and pics, Kristina!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I checked cvs today for the Biotin & Collagen one and they didn't have it (nor did they have the Nivea lip butters I've been stalking them for...grr!!!) - saw it in Ulta's ad but wasn't near Ulta to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I was going to say I wonder if the 3-in-1 is marketed toward men, then I saw MEN at the bottom, lol. Looks like that one is right up hubby's alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo!!!! I have to say I am excited to try all of them! I'll have to check out my local drug stores tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ulta is having all organix hair care BOGO Free tomorrow only and I can't speak for every Ulta but the one I work at just put out all the new ones this past Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only seen these at Ulta so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited!! I love Organix and stock up everytime they go on sale. I'll be on the lookout for these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these in my new sales paper from Ulta and I really wanna try all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to see a review of the Biotin and Collagen. Sounds so promising but with Organix you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They had these at my ULTA today for b1g1. I actually picked up the argan oil (not the new one) as it is my favorite shampo and conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think men like a 3-in-1 product. I get Axe and some B&BW like that for my hubs. (I sneak in some sudsing too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I really wanted to like these sooo much but they did not agree with my hair. They smelled fantastic but my goodness, my hair felt rough and gritty. I could barely put a brush through it. And I have thinish hair, but a lot of it. Even using a ton of the conditioner couldn't change the way the shampoo made my hair feel. So neither worked well for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig