Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 8, 2012

Urban Decay F&F Sale starts tonight (10/8) at Midnight Pacific!


Thanks to reader fathobbitgamgee for the heads-up that the Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale starts tonight (10/8) at Midnight Pacific on the Urban Decay website and ends on Saturday, 10/13. Receive 20% off* with code FFHOLIDAY12.

*I do not know, at this time, what the exclusions will be (past UD F&F sales have had certain exclusions, so you might not be able to get 20% off all items on the UD site). 

Thanks so much, fathobbitgamgee, for the heads-up!

PS: If you haven't visited the You Tell Me page in the last day or so, give it a look. There have been many great deals shared by readers recently that I will not be able to blog about, so don't miss out! And thanks, as always, to everyone who contributes to that page. I cannot get over what a wealth of information we have going over there, and it's 100% thanks to your time and efforts!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Hey G, Do you know if Sephora is still running their usual 20%off F&F sale? I want to buy a bunch of UD palettes in prep for Christmas, but there are more perks for buying w/ Sephora. That weird wheel thing that says Friends and Family has got me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I haven't received any info on the Sephora f&f sale. I don't know. :(

      Delete
    2. I've heard that it's running from October 18th-31st, but I could be wrong!

      Delete
  2. code does not work on sale. woomp wooooooooooooooomp. even though there is a sale tag below each item. elf has free shipping today. too bad they are sold out of antything worth ordering. WOW debbie downer. right here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The code does work - you may have just tried too early. Looking at what time you posted your comment, this is definitely the case! Try again~ It'll work. I've got my basket loaded and just deciding if I want to blow cash here or just wait for F&F/VIB at Sephora.

      Delete
    2. Yep! I agree with the others here. Think you may have tried the code before the sale actually started, because I just tested it and it definitely works on sale items. Yay!! :)

      Delete
  3. Sale items are not excluded! Just placed my order! YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works on sale scroll down you'll see the reduction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the code on some sale single eyeshadows and the 20% discount was applied, making the eyeshadows $4.80 each.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang. I need to get paid....like now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The XL size of the all nighter setting spray is on sale for $18. Plus another 20%? $14.40! Totally scored this =]

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig