Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NYX Cosmetics: now available at PacSun and Ricky's NYC


Two new options for you to get your NYX fix! Check it out:

(Via Happi.com)
On Oct. 10, NYX launched into all 619 Pac Sun store locations, selling NYX in all three categories of the California-based company's retail locations. Featured products will include Glam Shadow Stick, Mega Shine Lip Gloss, Super Skinny & Super Fat Eye Marker, Roll on Eye Shimmer, Fabulous Eye Lashes and Studio Liquid Liner, and Liquid Crystal Liner. NYX Cosmetics will sit alongside such established clothing brands as Roxy, Billabong, Fox Sports and Vans.
Additionally, NYX Cosmetics launched into Ricky's NYC on Oct. 17 and will initially be sold in 28 store-fronts. The one stop super-shop for everything beauty will be the first major retailer in the heart of New York City to carry the NYX line and will offer over 384 SKUs, featuring products such as The Curve, Roll on Eye Shimmer, Soft Matte Lip Cream and Collection Noir. This partnership provides NYX consumers with long-awaited access to the brand in New York City.

Oddly enough, I don't see a store locator on the Pac Sun website, but I know that here in San Diego there's a location in just about every mall (heck, I remember when Pac Sun used to go by their original name, Pacific Sunwear). 

I think the news about Ricky's is especially exciting because Ricky's often runs great deals and sales on their website, which could mean great deals on NYX in our future!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Geez I remember when Nyx was super hard to find. I had to go to a small beauty supply 40 minutes away for a small selection. Now there's an Ulta(where I live), Sear's beauty counter, and now pacsun's getting it too. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that too! So glad they have wider distribution now. :)

      Delete
  2. wow, pacsun's the last place i would think of to buy cosmetics... that place has such a rocker feel i never would associate it with cosmetics. i might feel weird walking into pacsun to look for nyx haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think of surfers and skaters when I think of Pac Sun, but then again, I haven't been in that store in quite a while. Sounds like things have changed a bit?

      Delete
    2. I don't get a "rocker feel" from PacSun at all, really. It's all very surfer-y.

      Delete
  3. Way way down at the bottom of the page, under the email sign-up box, I see a text entry form field marked "Find a PacSun Near You." I put in my zip code and hit enter and it gave me a Google Maps SERP... apparently the mall down the road might be getting one of these stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you so much!! I totally missed that! :)

      Delete
  4. The store locator is on the bottom left. "Find a PacSun Near You"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited about NYX at Ricky's! I live in NYC and have a hard time finding a good selection but there's a Ricky's close to my workplace. YAY!!!!! I have found their products in various beauty supply stores but there's always a limited selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad this is good news for you! :)

      Delete
  6. Ricky's sent out a Halloween newsletter yesterday showcasing a few NYX products. Here's the link to it.

    http://e.rickysnyc.com/HM?a=ENX7CqmyZf9X8SA9MKJa9jLnGHxKLSO-p_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdBR8VPE

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI. Ricky's has a 10% coupon online on their website. Go to the store locator page. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. our mall still calls it pacific sunwear...LOL it feels so outdated hahaha
    hope next time i go there's going to be nyx stuff! thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to pacsun today and was disappointed in the selection.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig