Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Newly-revamped Sation Nail Lacquer hits TJ Maxx, Marshalls (and Winners if you're in Canada)

This just hit my desk and I'm excited to share it with my fellow lacquer heads out there! Check it out:
Miss Professional Nail (Miss) announces that 24 colors from its signature nail lacquer line, Sation, will soon be available at select TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Winners (Canada) stores. The color selection may vary from store to store and will be a mix of Sation’s Classic and Limited Collections. Miss Vice-President Mike Vo shares, “We are proud to offer continued value and increased accessibility to our diverse customer base.”
 

Miss holds the distinction as the only Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified nail polish manufacturer in the United States with presence in a big-box retailer.
Sation officially hits the shelves at the end of September; check your local store(s) for availability.

Miss Professional Nail has given their Sation line an "epic rebranding" with a "fun, fresh image, customized bottle/brush design" and new collections (Limited/Seasonal) in addition to the Sation Classic polishes. Take a peek at some of the new collections:

(click to enlarge)

Two additional collections, after the jump...


Fellow polish fanatics: what do you think of the newly revamped Sation? Have you already spotted any of these polishes at TJ Maxx or Marshalls or Winners (if you're in Canada)? Are you excited to see them in person? I'd love to hear your thoughts! And please check back soon as I plan on reviewing/swatching some of these polishes in the weeks to come.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Sounds great.

    I've not seen them around these parts yet (Hudson River Valley, NY). I'm in Marshalls and TJ Max a couple of times a week. Will map it when they hit.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be keeping an eye out in the TJ's I work in. My coworkers know that when they see new polishes come in, they're supposed to alert me haha. I am the resident junkie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen them in my area yet (Treasure Coast, Florida). This is one of my favorite brands and I can't wait to get my hands on the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks G, it's kinda interesting that they now include Winners in the store listing, yay for Canada! I'll def keep an eye out for these collections, especially the glitter one lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some online and they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just waiting to get my hands on some Sations! Transdesign's shipping price is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another reason why I don't like living in UK! I been saving all week for a little splurge in TK Maxx! Just wish it was the Canadian ones now!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Must check out the glitter collection as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure enough, I've seen these in my TN Marshalls where I work! I've seen quite a few colors come through, but no glitters yet. Also, the Jessica polishes are great! I hadn't tried them before, but I bought a mini set and the formula is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure enough, I've seen these in my TN Marshalls where I work! I've seen quite a few colors come through, but no glitters yet. Also, the Jessica polishes are great! I hadn't tried them before, but I bought a mini set and the formula is really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig