Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New product alert: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

Attention The Body Shop fans! This just in:
Keep reading for all the details...

The Tea Tree Pore Minimiser is a new addition to the Tea Tree Range and just became available on Monday, August 20th, in stores and online at The Body Shop (USA).

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser ($18) contains Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil, and is clinically proven to reduce pore size, redefine the skin’s texture and mattify your skin from the very first use.  Simply apply after moisturizer and before makeup and say hello to makeup ready skin!


Are you a Body Shop Tea Tree Oil skincare fan? Are you excited to try this new addition? I'll be reviewing this product in the weeks to come, so please check back if you're interested!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I bought this in June during one of their big BOGO sales, so it's been on the site, but I think they're really pushing the tea tree oil line during back-to-school season. I haven't used it yet because I'm trying to use up another primer first, but it smells VERY strongly of tea treeoil .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued. I love their Blemish Fade Night Lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really tempted by some of the Tea Tree line, but I've just heard so many things about the products being terrible for skin. I might give it a try myself the next time they run a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a sample of this with my last body shop purchase. It is very refreshing and works well as a primer. I would consider buying it when I run out of my POREfessional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this line. I had the moisturizer and it was the only thing that could tame the oil slick that is my T-zone. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for your review. This product seems right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, poopy! I just placed an order two days ago (with 40% off) and I didn't know about it. I totally want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this didn't have tea tree oil (breaks me out ironically) I would all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely something I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for your review, this sounds like something I need, so I hope it's working for you, G!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds interessting. Will be looking out for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tea tree line at the Body Shop. I have problem skin and it is one of the few product lines that my skin responses well too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can get this free with a $10 purchase at Beauty.com; see my comment about it on the "You Tell Me" page.
    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-tell-me_17.html

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig