Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 13, 2012

New LE Maybelline Color Tattoos: more info!

After my post from earlier today about the four additional LE Color Tattoo shades that Maybelline has released, reader @sparksfly_x0 sent along the following pic:

image credit: @sparksfly_x0 for Nouveau Cheap

Just the other day I was saying on Twitter that mid-August is when Maybelline usually releases their Limited Edition Fall Fashion Week dipslays and that I couldn't wait to see what they had in store for us. And now, here they are! If you're new to the Maybelline Fashion Week collections, they usually include eye colors, lip colors, blushes and nail polishes (all limited edition) so I can't wait to see what else is headed our way. When I get pics (or spot them myself) I'll be sure to post them ASAP.

Once again, reader Vick confirmed that the four new LE shades are: 

barely beige: possibly dupe for Mac Painterly paint pot.  
mossy green: a deep bronzy olive color 
rich mahogany: a deep brown with shimmer 
gold shimmer: a shimmery honey gold color

These new LE shades are not to be confused with the original LE shades I showed you here

Additional pics of these Color Tattoos are coming through as we speak, so I'll post those as soon as I can! So far I'm hearing these have been spotted at Rite Aid only--please let us know if YOU have spotted them elsewhere!

Thanks so much, @sparksfly_x0, for the the pic!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I absolutely will be picking up all of these. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that Florida has no Rite-Aid's :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! UGH! hopefully we're not the last to get them :|

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, my Painterly is officially dried up and dead (have had it longer than one probably should hold onto cream makeup) so I'm excited to get a hold of the one that may be a dupe for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. homg yes, painterly dupe!! Mine is drying out to the point of cracking, so a dupe half the price would be very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get barely beige. I NEED! lol. I have been waiting for them to release shades that could be used as skintone base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHMYGAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWD

    SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I'm new to the blogs but I just saw these today at my local CVS... Going back tomorrow to see if the other four are in stock there as well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I'm going to Target tomorrow, so I'm going to check if Target will be releasing the LE shades. Can't wait to see them up close! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in Atlanta and have found them there. But here visting my daughter in Frisco, TX and no Rite Aides...but yessss at CVS, nothing at Target yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally found these today at Rite Aid and got the brighter shades at Target today too. I love all 8 and I hope they make more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aagh, why are the neutrals LE?

    ReplyDelete
  12. painterly is matte and barely beige is shimmery. I don't think it's a dupe for painterly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%. I'd say Barely Beige looks more like a dupe for MAC Bare Study.

      Delete
    2. I agree 100%! I'd say Barely Beige looks more like a dupe of MAC Bare Study.

      Delete
    3. It's more of a dupe for Bare Study.

      Delete
  13. I have been hunting for these! I live about 30 min south of Chicago, and can't find them any where. Anyone know of any good drugstores out here that get these collections quickly?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig