Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Color Collection and a new summer promo!


THIS JUST IN:

I literally just heard yesterday about a new collection of  Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Colors (25 shades, I believe!). And no sooner did I hear about this, than reader Parisa posted a comment that she already HAS two of the shades (Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night and Glamorous), which she found at Walgreens for $3.49 each. You MUST check out her post here (the bottles are adorable!).

Have you seen the Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Color Collection in your area yet? I hope to have the official info/press release soon. The minute I get it, you KNOW I'll share it with you! And for those new to Wet n Wild, Fergie is the brand's Global Beauty Ambassador and you can read more about this here. We should expect to see more Fergie collections from WnW in the future, that's for sure!

Also, reader Brie of Simply Thrifty Nails spotted this fun Wet n Wild summer promo at Walgreens recently:

image credit: Brie for Nouveau Cheap

All of the polishes in this set are existing core-collection shades, but WOW what a deal. These are FULL-SIZE Megalast and Fastdry polishes which would normally retail for $16 if purchased separately. $9.99 is a great price for these, huh?

Thanks so much, Parisa and Brie, for the great Wet n Wild info!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love the wet n wild polish sets... and they are a good value.. but they need to stop putting the same polishes I already have in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read in her interview in self magazine about her different lines, and wet n wild was one of them! I was so confused! I'm sure they are cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the Self article too and wondered when this line would be out.

      Delete
  3. I've never seen the blue color!! Love! This would make a great gift/giveaway!! I'll be snagging one this week. Hope I find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey G I sent you an email of the display my walgreens had i picked up Hollywood walk of famewhich is a multi colored shaped stars and glowstick which is a neon/ shimmer green

    ReplyDelete
  5. THATS A GREAT DEAL!! sucks i have like 6 o fthose colors. Then again can never have enough polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I was wondering when we would see Fergie/WNW collaborations! I can't wait to fin these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found an article about Fergie's line for Wet N Wild with a couple pictures. Looks promising!
    http://www.fergiedaily.com/2012/05/fergie-is-going-to-launch-her-own-nail-polish-line/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic deal! I might pick up one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was writing a post and it got deleted half through, so I apologize if this is a double entry.

    Anyway, I was so excited to see these! I wanted to buy them because I am a real sucker for packaging (oooh, shiny, NEW, WEEEEE!) but I have most of those colors anyway. Hope there's more Fergelicious on the way for W&W.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig