Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More pics (with swatches) of the Victoria's Secret The Nakeds Palette

 image source: Victoriassecret.com

In case you're new to this, let's get you up to speed:

I did a post last week containing a comprehensive list of dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. In that post, I originally shared a pic of the OUTSIDE (see above) of the new Victoria's Secret The Nakeds Palette. Because, for some weird reason, the VS website doesn't have pics of the inside of the palette.

But then, many readers shared with me that there WAS a photo on the internet of the OPENED palette, so I updated my original post with that link.

BUT NOW, I have a link to share with you containing even MORE photos of this palette, including swatches! Reader nyckimbo let me know about her blog post, so I'll be sure to update my original post with a link to her blog post, so that all of the information is in one, tidy little place for your reference.

Thanks so much, nyckimbo, for sharing your post with us!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. here is a link to a website that shows the inside of this palette

    http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2012/06/victorias-secret-the-nakeds-eye-palette.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, thanks! I actually linked to this post in my original post after many readers left this same link in the comments (I tried to explain that above but sorry if it was confusing).

      The reason for this post was to give readers the link to more photos and SWATCHES, because the original link you mentioned does not include swatches.

      Delete
  2. I just bought the palette today since i had a bday coupon. So far, liking the colors alot. Lots of shimmer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to vs today to Play with this palette and sorry.. I was so underwhelmed! Powdery texture.. The lighter colors all kind of looked the same.. The only decent ones were the gold & grey.. And with tax you are paying over 30$.. Might as well throw in an extra $20 and buy the real
    Naked palette! Or one of the lovely dupes miss G has compiled for us!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig