Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Very important update to my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup review

If you caught my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup review the other day, you know that my biggest complaint about this foundation was that it had a tendency to pool up in the larger pores on my face.

Thanks to the wonderful advice of reader Nancy, I can now say that I've completely eliminated this issue, and I'm so excited to share this with you! I have updated my original review with additional photos and information to reflect my new opinion of this foundation.

If you'd like to see my update, visit my original review and scroll down to just after my Final Verdict. You'll find the complete update there, at the bottom of my original review.
SHARE:

5 comments

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig