Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 18, 2012

New nail polish brand: Polish & Co

I've got a new polish brand to share with my fellow lacquer heads today. Introducing Polish & Co.:
June 18th 2012 New York, NY Introducing Polish & Co., North Carolina’s newest beauty brand where mint juleps, fabulous hats and sundresses reign. Always dreamed of living the Scarlett O’Hara lifestyle? Now, thanks to founder and nail industry expert of 23 years, Theresa Williamson you can have at least your nails emulate that syrupy, southern belle look. Nails are just as important as the latest fashion accessory and can have a large impact on an outfit and a personal general look, so getting them right is crucial. It can take you from messy to polished in a fashionable New York minute.

 By transforming fashion trends into the perfect classic nail color palettes, Polish & Co has acquired a devoted following. Williamson is taking lead from all the top designers and creating a wardrobe for your nails in the same way luxury designers create a wardrobe for your closet by selecting the finest pieces for easy dressing.

 No longer are the days, spending precious time wondering what color to put on your nails! She is taking the classic colors like red, pink, nude, coral and perfecting them to the very last detail from finish, to wear dry time to wear time without chips and compatibility on all skin tones. Williamson has taken the guess work out of choosing your nail color. Of course, she has the fun fashion forward colors that she drew inspiration from growing up in the sun-drenched, weeping willow lined streets that you only get from the Carolina living lifestyle such as the newest Lemon meringue yellow or Neon Sky Blue. Look no further than Polish & Co. for personal favorites such as screaming bright coral and a succulent tangerine that you can almost smell the orange grove from. Theresa works tirelessly to create fun and out-of-the-box names for her polish such as “Sweet Caroline”, “Too Much Info” and “Ski- Crazy”.

 Specifically tailored for long wear on natural nails, Polish & Co is quickly becoming a cult phenomenon in nail industry and salons for being 3 Free (non-toxic), already sold in over 10 salons and boutiques including the Bahamas. Polish & Co are formulated without the use of harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens. We all know looking pretty and polish is enough for anyone, add on being chemical free… well that’s good enough for any ol’ debutante! So get the high polish luster of a Southern Belle by getting your hands and feet in tip top shape with the perfect high gloss nail polish shade. In two swipes, you get opaque, creamy, smooth (streak-free!) coverage that any Georgia Peach would be proud to sport at their next garden tea party.

Available now for $12 in a selection of finer boutiques, internationally in Nassau, Bahamas and online at www.polishandco.com.


I just noticed that on the Polish & Co website you can get free shipping when you purchase two polishes.

Have you already tried any polishes from Polish & Co? Thoughts?
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. They really need an editor/proofreader for that company description. I had to stop reading through the middle due to the missing words and other errors. The polishes look okay, but there's nothing ground breaking there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed those typos too, after I posted it. Oops! Lol!

      Delete
    2. I was thinking the same thing! It was hurting my brain. But the polishes look pretty :) Hope they hire an editor! Yikes!

      Delete
  2. As a NC resident, I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this sooner. Thanks for the info. I will be hunting this down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to know what you think of them when you find them!

      Delete
    2. Looks like they are based in Greensboro, but I've not run into them there or Raleigh. I may have to check them out.

      Delete
  3. The colors look pretty, but $12 is a bit steep for me. I'm looking forward to seeing swatches. Thanks for sharing G!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to swatch some when I get them...i'm curious too!

      Delete
    2. My thoughts exactly. We need to know what makes them worth $12 a pop. Thanks, G! ^^

      Delete
  4. I was born and raised in the south and for the life of me I can't figure out what this is "syrupy, southern belle look". I don't know of any syrupy looking southern girls. What does that mean (syrupy, southern belle look)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm not from the south, but I have no idea either!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. LOL, and what about these colors even suggests "syrupy, southern belle"? It just seems like a bunch of trendy colors.

      Delete
  5. Hmm. Interesting. I'll wait for swatches and reviews though. The polishes don't look very special and they have a somewhat handsome price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The price is a bit steep, but the bottle design and label are cute. The press release is a bit too syrupy for my tastes, however -- too much purple prose to be effective. And those colors make me think of Miami more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first instinct is "private label ... comp with diamond or forsythe!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. "...quickly becoming a cult phenomenon.." Really??? The purple prose is kind of a turnoff but I have to admit I'm going to check out their web site. At $12 a bottle, though, the polish would have to be really special and different for me to buy any.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm drawn to all the pretty pastel colors! But, $12/bottle is way too much for me... hope someone swatches them and tells them how they apply and all that good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors and bottles really remind of me of American Apparel nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in North Carolina, ten minutes from Greensboro to be exact, and the colors look pretty but I just cannot see myself paying so much for one bottle of nail polish though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For $12, it needs to be a multichromatic, holographic, chip free polish that automatically changes to match my mood and coordinate with my outfit. OK, maybe not *all* that, but it needs to be more than just a great creme shade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For $12, it needs to be a multichromatic, holographic, chip free polish that automatically changes to match my mood and coordinate with my outfit. OK, maybe not *all* that, but it needs to be more than just a great creme shade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bottle looks identical to Pop Beauty Nail Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm always in search of new polish that are big 3 free. I purchased Cash Only (bright turquoise) and 5 o'Clock Shadow (army green). 5 o'clock shadow only needed 1 coat to look good and it dried very fast! I even compared the two to zoya and WnW polishes. I don't have any of the two shades in my collection yet, but my collection is small so far :)
    check out my blog if you are interested in the swatches.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig