Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 18, 2012

Spotted: Spoiled by Wet n Wild In The Hamptons display

I spotted the Wet n Wild Spoiled In The Hamptons display at CVS recently and thought I'd share some pics.

PLEASE NOTE: all of the shades in this display are repromotes. There are no new or LE colors here. However, if the core collection display at your local CVS is running low on certain shades (which I've heard is the case for some of you), it's nice to know that you might be able to find some of those shades in this counter display.

Also, just a reminder that all Spoiled polishes are B2G1FREE this week at CVS (through Saturday, 5/19).




Left to right:
Distant Memory
Toad-ally Amazing
My Silicone Popped
Pearly White Teeth
I Only Eat Salads
Let's Get Sushi

Have you spotted this display in your area yet? Do you already own any of these colors? If so, how do you like them?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. what's with wet n' wild's obsession with polishes lately?? Show me some new eyeshadow wet n' wild!! Thanks for the post, G! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I need to go shopping this weekend and look for these! :) I love sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo Hoo! The Spoiled polishes do not come to my area. There is no CVS anywhere near me. The names make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, if only these were available here. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun names Wet n' Wild likes to use on its products. This collection looks nice to try for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so much like Sinful Colors, no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Let's Get Sushi. It's a bright coral/orange/tangerine (I can't make up my mind, LOL). I love the color but hate the brush. It's very big and clumsy, so you have to be extra careful, or you'll have quite a mess on your hands (pun intended). The polish is a bit on the thick side, but covers well in two coats; wear is average: 3-4 days w;o chipping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. havent seen them but love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors! Since I started coming to your blog, I've become obsessed with nail polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to pick these up, but I kinda agree with the other ladies. We need new cosmetics. Afterall, we have to accessorize our beautiful tips and toes. Great post as usual. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My silicone popped? Haha I want that one just for the name!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig