Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Target coupon for Revlon Balm Stains and more!


As with all printable coupons I post about on this blog, if you want them, DO NOT HESITATE. Print them out ASAP because you never know when they'll be taken down.

A big thanks to reader Tracy for the heads-up on this one:
  • There's a new printable coupon for $2 off a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain that's redeemable only at Target. I believe the Balm Stains are $7.99 at Target, so that's a good deal! (By the way, I'm almost done testing the Balm Stains but if you can't wait for my full review: I LOVE THEM and haven't wanted to wear anything else since I bought them.)
Thanks so much, Tracy, for the heads-up!

PS: Check out the other coupons on coupons.com right now--there are lots of beauty coupons that will go nicely with this week's sales (which will be posted shortly).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard of them being in the South at all. It's annoying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure where in the south you are, but I'm outside of Atlanta and I've seen them in all the drugstores and Target.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig