Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spotted: lots of new products

I've got a few pics to show you of products I have spotted recently, and then I'll show you several new products that longtime reader and contributor Jess has spotted recently at Walgreens, Rite Aid and Walmart. I also want to apologize if anyone else submitted pics of these products--I am still playing catch-up on my email from when my parents were in the hospital, so thanks for your understanding.


I finally spotted the display for the new Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear blushes ( the bronzers in this display are not new, so that's why I didn't include a close-up of them).



Aqua Light is a new line from Pantene. The shampoo in this line is silicone-free (per the bottle). If my memory serves me correctly, I believe these are paraben-free too (I think I saw that on the back of the bottle).



Now I'd like to show you several sightings from longtime contributor Jess. Jess spotted these products at her local Walgreens, Rite Aid and Walmart stores.

image credit for all of the following photos: Jess for Nouveau Cheap


The CoverGirl Queen Collection compacts got a makeover:



Herbal Essences Heat Protection Spray and Texturizing Wax


Softsoap Sensations Molten Chocolate Body Wash (yum!)


Clean & Clear Limited Edition Hello Kitty Oil Absorbing Sheets


Jergens Crema
Left: Soothing Aloe
Right: Deep-Conditioning Oatmeal


Nivea for Men Maximum Hydration 3-in-1 Body, Face & Hands Lotion


NYC Sun n' Bronze Bronzing Powders and Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer



Skinnygirl collection (sold exclusively at Walmart)




Thanks so much, Jess, for the fantastic sightings!

Have you spotted any of these new products in your area yet? If so, do you own any of them? Thoughts? 

And if you like these types of posts, I'm working on quite a few more in the coming days, so please check back!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I cant wait to try the NYC primer...i am always on the hunt for affordable primers, so we'll see how this one compares to my other fav which is Rimmel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that NYC primer, but I've never used it on my face because it contains sparkle :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it and am also afraid to use it because it is so sparkly.

      Delete
    2. I wanted to see a review or what others think about this before purchasing. BUMMER about the sparkle! Darn you NYC! I wanted a good cheap primer too. Thanks for letting us know about the sparkle. I can't see that too many would want disco ball face.

      Delete
  3. I'm excited about the NYC primer too! Any review on it anywhere yet? I'm also excited about the Skinny Girl body products. Any nice smelling body product with firming included is for me!! Thanks for the heads up on these!
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using the new Pantene Aqua Light shampoo and conditioner for about a month now. I have fine, oily hair with dry ends. I really like this new line because it doesn't weigh my hair down at all! I usually hate Pantene because of all the silicone. G, you should do a review on these! I'm curious to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the NYC primer and promptly returned it. It looked okay indoors but outdoors under direct sunlight it was way too sparkly for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a total sucker for anything Hello Kitty! Those'll come in handy once things warm up in the midwest. I am very curious about the Jergens crema, given how dry my hands are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking weekly at my Walmart for the skinny girl merch and so far nothing! I hope to find it soon, I'm dying to try! I would also love to find the Physicians Formula Cashmere goods with a $3 coupon since they are bogo 1/2 off this week at CVS. Looks like I have more shopping to do...thanks for the great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, I just added most of these products to my ToBuy list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I bet that chocolate body wash smells amazing.

    I was at Kmart today and saw that they have a bunch of new NYC Minute Quick Dry polishes, the ones that used to have the really thick, stubby cap? I didn't get a picture of them, but they're listed on NYC's website. I also got the Jordana Specialty Glitters for $1.49 apiece. I don't know if it was a sale or if someone entered the wrong amount in the computer, but that's fifty cents cheaper than the regular polishes! I was going to post this on the You Tell Me page, but it wouldn't let me for some reason; figured you'd catch it here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've stopped buying NYC all together. I'm never impressed with any of their stuff. But I am looking forward to the Skinny Girl stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their best product is (NO DOUBT) the blush able creme sticks... I have like 4 different shades. Their polishes wear well for me too.

      Delete
  11. MemomMon, try lovely jubblies from lush. It's an investment, but MAN does it work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the SkinnyGirl stuff at WalMart and it was all in the Clearance section...
    I'm glad the CG Queen Collection powder didn't get discontinued! It's one of the few that matches me perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I NEED those Hello Kitty blotting sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I as well have seen the Skinny Girl stuff at Walmart starting prior to Christmas! As well as the PFormula, I really love the compact's (blush, bronzer and lip gloss) that lights up..pretty shades and handy to carry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The SkinnyGirl stuff came out at New Years and nothing impressed me. The lip glosses, lip shine and balms were all bleh. The prices weren't too bad - less expensive item was $4.97 and the most expensive was $15.97 but Bethenny should stick to liquor because the cosmetic and skincare line isn't that great.

    Oh and those Hello Kitty oil absorbing sheets are highly coveted by Hello Kitty fanatics. I know a few Hello Kitty fans are desperately hunting for those. lol I feel like buying some and selling it on EBay. lol I think I've been told that there's even Hello Kitty facial wipes by Clean & Clear but I haven't seen those at all yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did see the SkinnyGirl line at our WalMart about 3 weeks ago...I believe that line is one of the brainchilds of Bethenny Frankle from the Real Housewives of New York. I didn't pick up anything from the line because I was waiting to see reviews on some of it first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to see any reviews on her products and from what I've been told Walmart has begun to clearance out the products at many stores. I say this is an epic flop on her part.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig