Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 13, 2012

Reader Polls for 2012

In 2011, my Reader Polls (located on the right-hand sidebar of this blog) were such a great way to interact with you and find out what YOUR favorite drugstore brands were. For a look at all of last year's polls, click here.

For 2012 we're starting fresh, covering a wide range of drugstore-related topics. Each poll will be open for one month and at each month's end, I'll do a post covering the winners and present you with an opportunity to voice your opinions on the results. 

For the first Reader Poll of 2012, we're tackling affordable makeup brushes. I'd love it if you'd take a second to vote (on the right-hand sidebar). Please note that when determining what "affordable" means, I used a pretty simple guideline for determining which brands should be included in this poll. If some of the larger brushes in a particular line (such as a powder or blush brush) retail for $20 or more, that brand did not make the cut.

Thanks in advance for voting--I can't wait to see who the winner will be!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey G, I recognize most of the brush brands listed here, but I have a few questions. What kinda brushes do physicians formula make and where can I find them? Also where are UpStage by posh found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who have tried both ELF and Sonia Kashuk brushes, are the ELF ones really a lot better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy: PF makes a kabuki, that's quite popular. You can fine UpStage by Posh at Kmart and on, the east coast I think you can get them at Wegmans and Harmon. Hope that helps!

    Phoebe: I've never really heard anyone say elf brushes are ” a lot better than Sonia Kashuk”. Have you?? I think both brands make some very nice quality brushes but it really depends on your needs. I own several from both brands and the one thing that elf really has going for it is that their brushes are about half the price of SK, so it's a good way to experiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig