Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 13, 2012

Press release (with bottle shots): China Glaze ElectroPop Collection

'Tis the season for Spring nail color releases, and today I've got the details on China Glaze's ElectroPop Collection. This collection seems to have already hit certain retail locations, so definitely keep an eye open for the display in your area.

I'm not going to lie: spring nail color collections are ALWAYS my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love the bright sparkles of winter and the rich shimmers of fall, but I REALLY love pastel crémes, so I'm like a kid in a candy store right now:


Kinetic Candy
Touch the sky in light blue créme


Electric Beat
Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance


Aquadelic
Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun


Gaga for Green
Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight


Sunshine Pop
Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow


Make Some Noise
Rock the mic in tangerine


Wicked Style
Party cocktail tropical punch


Fuchsia Fanatic
Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all


Gothic Lolita
Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple


Dance Baby
Hit center stage in cotton candy pink


Sweet Hook
Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac


Techno
Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over fingertip bling


China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter.

If you'd like to see some pretty swatches of this collection, check out Jen's post here. In the meantime, do you have your eye on any of these shades? Kinetic Candy MUST be mine!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Electric Beat looks different from any of the blues I have & I'm going to look for that one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I NEED Aquadelic, seriously. It's the perfect pool blue color. Plus it would totally match a bathing suit I have, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, the thee coral pinks all look very similar to me....interesting when they are in the same collection. I will definitely have to get my hands on some of these though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey G,

    You posted the wrong pic for the tangerine shade, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow definitely some stand out colours in this collections. Gothic lolita is my fav.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig