Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 20, 2012

Free Pink Chiffon lotion at B&BW this weekend!


 image source: bathandbodyworks.com

Heads-up, Bath & Body Works fans! Would you like a FREE 2-oz bottle of BBW's latest fragrance, Pink Chiffon? Well just head over to the BBW Facebook page, download and print the coupon OR just show it to an associate on your smart phone and you'll get it for free (no purchase necessary). This offer is valid in-store only and runs from 1/20 - 1/22.

This new fragrance is described as "a light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals and vanilla chiffon icing."

The notes:

  • Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
  • Mid Notes: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Apple Blossom
  • Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Chiffon Musk

I absolutely love BBW's Winter Chiffon fragrance, so if it's anything like that, I know I'm going to love this one (I love heliotrope so that makes it even more intriguing for me). Does this fragrance sound like it might be a good match for you? Do you think you'll pick up a free lotion this weekend?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I don't think I've ever heard of the Winter Chiffon scent. O.O Was it a recent one? This new one sounds great, and I HAPPEN to be going to Bath and Body Works today, so thanks a ton for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiMi:, me too. Lol!

    Hana: Winter Chiffon was an LE winter Pocket Bac scent (I just bought two more at my local bbw outlet). It smells like French macarons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhh me want! Going to Bbw for sure tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up! You are the greatest G.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin: you are so welcome, honey. *hugs* I hope we all manage to get one before they run out. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these samples! It's what got me hooked on the Coconut Pineapple scent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!! I passed BBW this afternoon at the mall and am home now viewing this post +_+

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stopped by the B&BW at the UTC Mall in San Diego. They claimed they ran out of it. :X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got it! Smells like Vanilla, Berry cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my freebit today and it's a really good scent. It's sweet and light. Kinda makes me think of Paris Amour's little sister baking cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig