Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Important Bed Bath & Beyond info

I blogged about this here, but apparently I've gained some new followers in the past year that may have missed it. Just a reminder: if your local Bed Bath & Beyond doesn't carry the extensive makeup collections that you see in my posts, it's because your location does not have a Harmon inside of it. Harmon is a popular stand-alone beauty store on the East Coast which is also owned by BB&B. Many BB&B locations have a Harmon inside of them, aka a "store within a store", but some do NOT. To find the nearest BB&B/Harmon location in your area, please click here (be sure to check the box that says "HARMON FACE VALUES" before you perform your search).

Also, I've been told that BB&B/Harmon accepts manufacturer's coupons AND do competitive price-matching, so keep that in mind when you're shopping!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thanks for letting us know. I was at BB&B today helping my little sister register for wedding gifts. As we were running around the store, I kept my eye out for a make up display. Sadly, my store is one of those that does not have a Harmon inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That explains why I haven't seen makeup at my BB&B. Thanks G! I would have been circling the store and getting dizzy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing up the confusion! I unfortunately do now have a bb&b that carries make up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms. G,

    I wanted to make a comment about your BB&B/Harmons. I don't think all the BB&B list there beauty departments as necessarily part of Harmons.

    For example my BB&B (here in Los Angeles near LAX) has an extensive beauty/makeup area. It's where I found the latest Revlon nail polishes. But when I go to your search mode it doesn't show up under Harmons BUT it does (along with 3 others in my area) come up under HBC (Health and Beauty Care Department).

    And it's a pretty big makeup area and they do have a "limited edition/new release section". I'm currently stalking it for the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows.

    They do take manufacturers coupons, ANY BB&B coupons REGARDLESS of date of expiration and as for price matching don't know BUT at mine the products where already cheaper than any of the non sale drugstore prices and even some sale prices. :O) Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a search for Harmon stores and they seem to be in the Northern East coast states. They're only in 5-6 states, but BBB needs to worth something out and expand them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig