Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 2, 2011

Spotted: New Maybelline SuperStay 10HR Stain Gloss & 14HR Lipstick

Remember in my last post when I said that the trend for 2012 drugstore makeup was long-wear? Well I meant that for lip color too. A huge thanks to reader LMC1971 for this sighting in Canada. I just checked the Walgreens site and both products are listed but, as of today, unavailable for purchase. Click here for the 10HR Stain Gloss and here for the 14HR Lipstick. Hopefully these will be available in the US very soon.

A stain GLOSS?? A 14HR lipstick that's NOT a two-part system?? I am sold, Maybelline. I'm sold.

 image credit: LMC1971 for Nouveau Cheap


 image credit: LMC1971 for Nouveau Cheap

Check out that cool applicator tip on the Stain Gloss. Oh I cannot WAIT to get my paws on these babies.

Thanks SO much, LMC1971, for the instant lemmings!

Canadian readers: have you spotted/tried either one of these products yet? Please please share your thoughts with us!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Hmmm...all these new products must mean a CVS beauty clearance is right around the corner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I have been looking for! I don't wear lipstick/gloss because I tend to chew it off.

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...these look really interesting! A gloss stain lol it's just weird!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. o0o I can't wait to try some of these! There are a lot of colors to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out for these

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the look of these! I hope they will be available in Ireland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes maybelline takes one step forward and two steps back with packaging

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just saw this at my local shoppers drug mart..interesting that this came out in canada first?
    i dabbed a bit on my hand ..the color on the bottom right cool coral i believe.. and when i washed with soap and water about half the color came off, not too bad for staying power. a bit tempted to go back and pick one up

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig