Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wet n Wild Nutty: don't believe the rumors!


Don't believe the rumors, folks! Contrary to popular belief, the oh-so-popular Wet n Wild eyeshadow single Nutty is NOT being discontinued. I've had many readers ask me about this, so I asked my contact at Wet n Wild for an official confirmation and I can now confirm that Nutty is NOT being discontinued.

I understand that Walgreens currently has some Wet n Wild eyeshadow singles on clearance (including Nutty) but please don't let their clearance tags lead you to believe that all of these products are being discontinued. I will be providing you with an official list of discontinued Wet n Wild products in the near future, but for now I can 100% confirm that Nutty is not on the list.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief now!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the confirmation!
    I'm relieved to hear that Nutty's sticking around. It's my favorite stand-alone eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny better not be either! Its a perfect MAC expensive pink eyeshadow dupe!!! Glad Nutty is staying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! I had heard that rumor too. Thanks for clearing that up! I will look forward to your list of WnW products that are being discontinued. They are my fave eye shadow brand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope Brulee isn't being discontinued either! I love Brulee! Thanks for this confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why everyone started freaking in the first place, the only place I'd seen any of the singles on clearance was Walgreens and they do this periodically for space reasons AFAIK. Other stores have full stock so if they were going to discontinue across the board wouldn't EVERY store have them on clearance or just not have them at all? I'm sure I'm ignorant of how it all works but seems that the e/s are some of their biggest sellers so why would they get rid of them? Especially that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive heard their discontinuing the vanity palette and the others. Is that true? It's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ericka: Yes, I actually posted about that a while back. The 6-pans are being discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Nutty a dupe for MAC's satin taupe?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig