Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Revlon sale at CVS: happening or not happening?

Shortly after I wrote my last post about how I accidentally stated in the Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post that Revlon lip color was BOGO1/2OFF instead of L'Oreal lip color, I received info from three separate readers telling me that they went to their local CVS today (Sunday, 11/20) and found Revlon lip color (including Lip Butters) on sale for BOGO1/2OFF.

Now, I have gone over the sale ads for CVS this week (both the 11/20-11/23 ad and the Black Friday ad) with a fine tooth comb and I do NOT see a sale for Revlon lip color this week in either ad. There IS a sale on L'Oreal lip color (BOGO1/21OFF) in the 11/20-11/23 ad, but not Revlon.

I feel like I'm losing my mind a bit at this point because I originally stated Revlon was on sale in my weekly post, and now I'm wondering why I made that error since it's not in the weekly ad. It seems mysterious that it's turning up on sale at some CVS locations today (according to three seperate readers).

So all I can say is this: maybe it's a nationwide sale that was accidentally left off the weekly ad. Maybe it's an unadvertised sale. Or maybe I'm just losing my mind and it's in the ad but I lack the ability to see it.

Here are the weekly ads for CVS this week. If you see Revlon lip color BOGO1/2OFF in either of these ads, please let me know:


Sorry for the back and forth on this topic but since I know that many of you want some Revlon Lip Butters, I thought it best to share what may or may not be happening.

If you find Revlon lip color BOGO1/2OFF at your local CVS this week, please leave a comment and let us know!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hi! I went in to CVS today and it was BOGO1/2 on EVERYTHING Revlon, not just lip products. I know for sure it's the case because it came up when I checked out. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know sometimes in California (where I know you are too) the sales are different from the rest of the country. I have no idea why, but I have seen that happen before. I just looked online at the CVS ad here and it doesn't show Revlon on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOGO1/2 off everything Revlon here in NorCal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My CVS had Revlon lip products for BOGO1/2. Also a brand spanking new lip butter display! Woot woot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this isn't a CVS comment, but Meijer has 40% off all Revlon (except for Colorstay products), including Lip Butters and those awesome Grow Luscious liners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, this isn't a CVS comment, but Meijer has 40% off all Revlon products (except Colorstay), including Lip Butters and those awesome Grow Luscious Liners! I'm pretty sure the sale goes through Saturday ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My CVS also had this revlon sale this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig